PDA

View Full Version : 03 & 04 Raider LM and IMCA engines

Jackalope
01-04-2014, 08:03 PM
Complete sellout - two Raider(Rayburn) LM with two IMCA spec engines and many extra parts and trailer. Will break out and sell separately except will only sell trailer after cars/engines are sold.

2003 car (red frame with white body)is complete roller with dry sump oil system. Approximately 60 nights total on this chassis, never bent/wrecked. Current body has 10 nights on it - could be used as is but you might want to replace sides.

2004 car (blue frame in pictures)is completely dis-assembled down to bare frame but I have all parts to make it a complete roller including dry sump oil system and old sheet metal. Never bent or wrecked - frame only has 25 nights on it. Has small section of frame X-member needing repair due to damage from driveshaft.

Both cars have rear mounts for both 4-bar and swing arm suspension.
Many extra parts available to go with either car - wheels, springs, shocks, spindles, brakes, control arms (front/rear, lower/upper).......

Small block Chevrolet engines with Brodix aluminum heads and intake and dry sump pan. IMCA late model legal spec engine. I have two to choose from - one was rebuilt in 2009 with approx. 30 nights and the other was rebuilt in 2010 with three nights. Both have been sitting in the shop since August of 2010(I haven't raced since then). 350 ci plus over bore and 10.5:1 compression ratio. See pics for rebuild details and dyno info. (distributor and wires listed on 2010 engine were sold separately and are not included with that engine)

I have one brinn trans and bellhousing that could go with either car.

$3000 obo for either car, $5000 obo or either engine or package deal for everything

Cars and engine are listed on Cedar Rapids CL - 319-442-3158