PDA

View Full Version : FASTRAK Night of Champions is Here, Details and Information Announced!!

FASTRAKPR
01-08-2014, 04:29 PM
FASTRAK Night of Champions is Here, Details and Information Announced!!
** FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE** January, 8th 2013 – FASTRAK PR

When: January 25th = 2014
Where: Sheraton Music City (airport), Nashville, Tennessee

Schedule of Events:
Friday Night – 8:00 PM. Friday night fun. Shuttles and limousines waiting to take everyone downtown to music row.

Saturday morning- 11:00 AM rules meeting and general discussion
Saturday 6:00 PM – Drinks
Saturday 7:00 PM – dinner and awards presentation
Dress: Business casual

PLEASE CALL AND GET YOUR ROOMS ASAP FOR THE $99 ROOM RATE. RATES CHANGE THE 15TH AND ROOMS ARE SELLING OUT QUICK!

Call 1-800-325-3535 ask for the FASTRAK awards banquet or the room rate will be much higher. Any problems ask for Devin at the hotel.

FOOD, $35 per plate for 4 course meal. Please be sure to send it ASAP to the corporate office of FASTRAK. Or call 678-935-7304 extension 0# for Jesse and give her your credit card info.

The 2013 Night of Champions national Awards Banquet is here. On January 25th in Nashville TN (as requested by many teams) the ceremonies will be help at the Sheraton Music City close to the airport. “If you have never been to a FASTRAK National Awards Banquet, its something you do not want to miss said David McCoy of Franklin NC. I was there a few years back and its amazing. I had never been to anything like it much less a awards banquet”.

“We always have a great time said David Smith 2013 SE Regional Tour Champion. People that have been never miss it said Smith. They know how much fun it is and how professional the banquet is itself. 4 course meals, a national stage, dignitaries from Hoosier, Chevrolet racing and VP fuels, plus more of course. Chassis are given away. I think they gave away a TNT and a Rocket Chassis last year. On some years they have given away engines, of course there are ton of contingencies galore and the rules and marketing meetings are earlier during the day on Saturday but on Friday night is the “fun night”. Its nice getting together with teams from all over the country. Meeting them, making friends and going out having a good time together.
FASTRAK usually has shuttles or limousines to take us downtown and pick us back up after a great night of music and laughter. My wife Diane loves it. Stan tried to get the speedway club at Charlotte but really I’m glad that didn’t work out so we could go back to Nashville”.

“It was pretty unique last year when we were having dinner downtown at The Palms and low and behold Vince Gill came in an sat down beside us for dinner that evening” said Mary Kay Combes President of FASTRAK. “Vince was gracious enough to take photos with the crew before he left that evening making everything more special than ever. You have to see Stan’s face when hes up there giving out hundreds of thousands of dollars of cash. He’s the happiest I ever see him when he is doing that. I’m thinking on the
back of my mind “why do you you pay out so much money? You don’t have too, but you keep doing it anyway. He just does because
he wants too. It’s his way of giving back to a sport his entire family has been in his whole life. It’s really a pretty touching story when you stop and think about it”.

“Yes I know sometimes everyone might think he is pretty rough and tough but he has a heart for these teams you would not believe. They are all his drivers as he loves to say and he means that too. He cares about each and everyone of them. I hope everyone can come. You have never been to a racing awards presentation like this I can promise you. You won’t regret it”.

“2014 is certainly going to be BIGGER and even more EXCITING than the 2013 race season. That’s all we can say for now but there’s a lot of things into works even before the season goes green. We would like to extend a special thank you to all the FASTRAK drivers, teams, track promoters, sponsors, contingencies and most of all the fans for supporting the “Nation’s First, Premier and Most Prestigious Pro Late Models Series in the Country” – FASTRAK Racing Series.” concluded Stan Lester.

Stay tuned to www.fastrakracing.com and/or www.fastrakne.com as well as the FASTRAK Racing Series Fan Page on Facebook and/or follow @FASTRAK_Racing on Twitter to get up to the minute news and details as they become available.

FASTRAK Companies International would like to thank all of its marketing partners for their great and continuing support. Those 2014 FASTRAK sponsors include: Hoosier Race Tires, VP Racing Fuel, City Chevrolet, Chevrolet Performance, Arizona Sports Shirts, TNT Race Cars, Rocket Chassis, High Velocity Heads and RockAuto.com to our line-up of product sponsors. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of the “Nations First, Premier and Most Prestigious Pro Late Model Series in the Country” please contact Stan Lester at the FASTRAK Corporate Office at (678) 935-7304 or Brian Haynes at (706) 340-4781.