PDA

View Full Version : What's new and fast on the Rocket Chassis.

wismadman
01-31-2014, 09:05 PM
I've seen they have won the last few shows down south on the dry dry tracks. Beating the Longhorns that got the jump on the season at first. I'm beating my head against the wall to sell my 2007 with 2010 updates. Blue front 1in out right front (which I gave up on in the beginning with out ever trying again with good shocks) I've been wanting a Pierce car to see if it more driver friendly. I have less crew help this coming year. Any info or help would be great thanks!!!!!

wismadman
02-18-2014, 09:34 PM
anything please. Update the 2010 updates with shocks and a rack or try a different chassis.

7uptruckracer
02-19-2014, 06:54 AM
Update your Blue If you reallly want to i don't find it necessary to win in it its a great chassis the updates just left you run softer on the RF without digging rail, if its a pure blue and not a blue orange combo rear. They do have a little drive off issue but everyone has pretty much solved that now. I say keep it.

wisdirtfan
02-19-2014, 06:00 PM
If its a blue why is it orange in color Billy? Only kidding no luck selling it?

wismadman
02-23-2014, 11:11 PM
I'm going to send out my rack and rebuild it. What should I get for a ratio on a tight 3/8 track. 4 something? I heard I need a sweet pump too? I run mine off the front. Are they pressurized now, not to boil? Going to be buying shocks again any thoughts? Thanks