PDA

View Full Version : wheel bearing grease....

dirtslinger71
02-03-2014, 10:25 PM
I know this question has been asked before and its how I found the grease I have been using was on here several years ago. But what kind of grease are u guys preferring? I was using micro-armor and absolutely love the stuff but can't get a response from the company. If anyone is a dealer or know of a dealer I would like to get my hands on some but will need something else if not... thanks

RACR_73s
02-04-2014, 05:30 AM
I believe this is where I bought mine last time

http://mmracingkarts.com/storefront/product_info.php/manufacturers_id/71/products_id/2173

dirtslinger71
02-04-2014, 12:30 PM
I believe this is where I bought mine last time

http://mmracingkarts.com/storefront/product_info.php/manufacturers_id/71/products_id/2173
Thanks! I called them and they said they can't ship it because of the epa or something...

RACR_73s
02-04-2014, 03:50 PM
OK, sorry about that, it has been a couple years since I bought it and had it shipped. ~Good Luck~

popkorn42
02-04-2014, 09:37 PM
just google micro-armor, it goes right to the company

RACR_73s
02-04-2014, 10:21 PM
That is the easy part...getting the company to respond...not so easy. Product is OK, but not worth dealing with the owner. Try AMSOIL, I have had great luck with their racing grease, and they ship it ASAP.

dirtslinger71
02-04-2014, 10:42 PM
Yes impossible to get in touch with them. I called them about a month ago and placed my order no problem plus he was gonna send me a free rear end additive and decals then it never showed nor was my account hit for it. Called back he said my order got missed placed and was sorry and was gonna get it straight. A week goes by and same thing! So I have called and left multiple messages ( because u can't get a human) and emails and no response. So any way I found that motor state sells it and got some on the way. Thanks racr73s and the go cart place you suggested seemed like they were fed up with the service also. May be trying something new next go around.

Dirtracer50
02-06-2014, 11:37 PM
Check out Powerpunchinc.com. It's the only grease I use and they support local racers and tracks. It's good stuff.