PDA

View Full Version : Any race teams looking for help?

91mod
02-11-2014, 12:55 AM
I'm wanting to help a late model or modified team this summer that could use full time help, preferably on a tour like the Summer Nationals, USMTS, Lucas Oil Late Model Series, World of Outlaws, etc.. I'm currently a junior majoring in mechanical engineering at Washington University in St. Louis looking for something like this to add to my resume. I'd also like the experience of working for a real race team since I've only ever fielded a B-mod with my dad. I'm decent at turning wrenches, sheet metal work, tire prep, metal fabrication, or whatever you would need from me. I've put together my car from bare frame, so I know how much work goes into these cars. I'm not looking to make a lot of money since I know the cost of racing at this level is very high, but will need a pit pass each night, and enough food to keep me alive. I'm from the St. Louis, MO area (Hillsboro) but am willing to go anywhere in the Midwest. If interested, my name is John Hahler, and you can contact me at 636-575-9065, PM me on here, or e-mail at jhahler@wustl.edu. Thank you for your consideration.

91mod
03-09-2014, 09:57 PM
to the top, had a few people contact me, but no solid plans yet.