PDA

View Full Version : 2009 rocket blue grey combo front chassis

talclipse
02-18-2014, 10:50 AM
I have an 09 rocket blue/ grey combo front end chassis with the wide RF option. It is a 2" car and comes with the following: complete gauges (oil pressure, oil temp, water temp, fuel pressure, tachometer), longacre switch panel, electric RF shut off, sweet integrated servo rack, laze lids fiberglass top with carbon fibre strip, complete body, hand clutch, all wiring, polished aluminum access doors, Barry wright style drop deck, and stainless steel break lines.

The front clip of the car is knocked over around 1". I unknowingly raced it for the better part of two years like this and in all honesty I liked the way it drove better after the accident to me. If I hadn't been green lighted to get a new car this off season I wouldn't have any issue at all running this car as is.

I am asking $2000 for the car. I have a set of the dropped about spindles I may let go with it for te right offer and if the buyer wants I will put new doors and quarters on the car for an extra $600.

I can provide pictures if anyone is interested. 7405337034

talclipse
03-05-2014, 08:28 PM
Bump
I need the room in the shop. I'd like to have this car gone by the weekend.

droopy12c
03-07-2014, 06:47 PM
would you trade for a set of complete 23 degree gm aluminum heads ready to bolt on and intake for car

talclipse
03-26-2014, 08:00 AM
Droopy, sorry I just saw this. I really can't do any trading for race parts. I may be interested in trades for small fuel efficient cars/ trucks.

I still have the chassis and spindles. I would be willing to let it go as listed with the dropped snout spindles for $1750.00. I also have some other spare parts I may be willing to throw in for the right deal. This is a good chassis, I just don't have the space to keep it.

droopy12c
03-26-2014, 08:58 AM
where are you located

talclipse
03-26-2014, 12:04 PM
Near Huntington WV.