PDA

View Full Version : Pit/race car lifts

victorylane
02-21-2014, 12:59 AM
What are the choices/builders for race car lifts? Also whether to buy 12 volt or air operated? Likes/dislikes? Thanks

hotshoe65s
02-21-2014, 10:47 AM
Please give me a call and we can discuss the different lifts and pump options.

Race Car Lifts
www.racecarlifts.com

Dustin Shoulders
(317)373-9228

cjsracing
02-21-2014, 09:31 PM
I love my EZ Lift from MLR Fab

speaker56
02-25-2014, 08:01 AM
Curious about this as well. Anyone with any feedback on this topic would be appreciated. Would like to here from guys that have bought and used them rather than guys that sell them. Thanks

FlatTire
02-25-2014, 08:26 AM
I bought an aluminum EZ Lift from MLR Fab and have used it for about a year now. I use it at the track, car wash, and in the garage. It works flawlessly. The only issue I had was one of the safety legs broke but they quickly sent me a new one at no charge.

Mine has a 110v electric/hydraulic power unit just like you see on the 2 post lifts at car repair facilities. That way I don't have to mess with a battery being dead. I mounted the power unit onto a small two wheeled cart I built so its easy to roll in and out of the trailer and I can plug it in wherever I go.

I never have much help at the race track and this jack has definitely freed up some time and is far safer than a floor jack and jack stands.

http://www.mlrfab.com/