PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Rocket blue/gray front for sale!

djwells
02-26-2014, 09:04 PM
This is a 2009 blue/gray front end rocket. It has the wide out option on the right front. I can sell this car anyway you want it. I am asking $9500.00 for this car with complete front suspension minus shocks. No bell housing,no transmission, no driveshaft, no seat, no oil system. Sweet rack that only has 10 races on the rebuild of the rack. Woodward collapsible steering shaft. Fifth coil. Sixth coil. Winters quick change with bearing birdcages. No shocks on rear suspension. Atl Fuel cell with cage. Quickcar 4 gauge panel. Quickcar 2 switch ignition. Crank/dist switch. MSD 6al ignition box, high vibration coil, and complete ignition system. 16volt turbo start battery. This car has a polished (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)pit , with black bead rolled deck, some of the deck pieces have tarps underneath them to relieve mud. The deck in this car only has 3 races on it. It also has a complete body on it . Black nose and fenders. Blue valance . The car still has a wrap on it but can be removed. Body is in great shape. Remember if you don't want something I can remove it or if you want it race ready I can do that as well. If you have any questions call or text 606-233-2624 DJ WELLS.