PDA

View Full Version : Xtreme Street Stock from Arkansas ?

nuttn_but_dirt
03-11-2014, 09:50 PM
Looking for info on a Xtreme street stock chassis that was apparently built in Arkansas. We are from Illinois and bought car from a guy in Michigan. This car was raced and won a feature race at Diamond Park Speedway in Arkansas. Was then bought by the guy in Michigan and he raced it a few years and did fairly well. It is a pretty well built and nicely done street stock. We have already been in contact with Lonnie Robins(Xtreme Chassis) from Arkansas as he builds really nice mods/streets but this one was not his and we also contacted Rich Robinson jr (Xtreme Chassis from Michigan area) that also builds really nice mods/streets but neither of these 2 builders say its theirs as some things are different and don't standout to being theirs. However have heard that some guy from Arkansas just built a few street stocks and called them Xtreme. Any info on this would be great as we are just looking for the background specs on this car.

Thanks

3dinterceptor
03-13-2014, 09:39 AM
Go on Facebook and look for Neil Kemp, thats probably him, he is from Kirby Arkansas and races the street stock class at Diamond Park Speedway..there are some pictures floating around on FB now of his metric cars carrying the left front WAY...i Mean WAY up in the air. ALSO..go to a few post down..and look for the post name of "soft rr spring" i posted some pics of Neils and a buddy of his car on page 2 of that thread.

nuttn_but_dirt
03-16-2014, 09:31 PM
Anyone know how to get in contact with this Neil Kemp or whomever builds these cars ? Facebook seems not to be working on getting feedback. We know this car is very well fabricated and a proven winner. Doing research on Neils car's he has done very well racing in street stocks. We have seen the crazy 3 wheeling pictures of his cars and his cars do look nice but looking for some info besides seeing these cars doing wheelies and still winning. Any help would be Great,

Thanks

3dinterceptor
03-20-2014, 03:53 PM
Look for Southwest Arkansas Racing Classifieds on Facebook, the Admin i think is friends with Neil or can get you in touch with him. the builder claims to be on the other post here...about the "Soft RR spring" conversation

Caudle15a
01-05-2015, 03:00 AM
Bj Moore use to build extreme chassis!