PDA

View Full Version : FASTRAK NE Tour Adds Race Date At Skyline (OH) Speedway for 2014!

Jimmy Henry
03-15-2014, 07:39 PM
FASTRAK NORTHEAST TOUR ADDS SKYLINE (OH) SPEEDWAY DATE ON 2014 SCHEDULE

March 15, 2014

(Morgantown, WV)…FASTRAK NE Tour is proud to announce that Skyline Speedway in Stewart, Ohio will play host to the series on Saturday, July 19, 2014.

New promoter Jerry Perine has taken over the buckeye oval, making several changes for the positive including switching race nights from Friday to Saturday as well as adding the FASTRAK Pro Late Models to the weekly lineup.

“ Skyline Speedway is a great little track---slick and very racy. The track surface puts the emphasis not on horsepower only, but chassis set-up and the drivers right foot and ability to keep the car underneath him”, stated FASTRAK NE Regional Director Jimmy Henry. “Finesse drivers who are good at throttle control are going to succeed at Skyline and I have to say I am really happy that Mr. Perine has given my racers an opportunity to showcase their talent at his track. FASTRAK has the best competitor’s and we are excited to be given the chance to have a tour race there. We (FASTRAK) have never been to this part of Ohio and we look forward to entertaining the great race fans of the Ohio Valley for this $1,200 to win - $160 to start 25-lap event…I don’t think they will be disappointed!”, continued Henry.

FASTRAK Pro Late Models are growing into the Ohio region very quickly and those tracks that are adapting now are certainly going to be ahead of the game. Other Ohio race tracks adding the FASTRAK Pro Late Models beginning in 2014 include the Jerry Perine-promoted Midway Speedway in Crooksville, Ohio as well as the Jackson County Speedway in Jackson, Ohio promoted by the Chris and Maggie Smalley team.

About Fastrak Northeast

The Fastrak Northeast Series is under the direction of Jimmy Henry. For questions or additional information please contact Jimmy at: jim@fastrakracing.com or (304) 680-6988. You can also follow us on Facebook at FASTRAK NE Tour and on Twitter at FASTRAKNETOUR.

FASTRAK Northeast would like to recognize and give thanks to its 2014 marketing partners and we ask, when possible, to support these companies that support us our race teams.

2014 FASTRAK Northeast Marketing partners include: BSB Race Products (bsbraceparts.com); Old Man's Garage (oldmansgarage.com) and VP Racing Fuels (vpracingfuels.com).

#keepcalmandplayinthedirt