PDA

View Full Version : Best Pull bar

Haas_CNC66
03-24-2014, 12:51 PM
I know this question has probably came up before and alot of people will have different answers but who makes the best pullbar for 4 link for a dry slick track.

RRR_Products
03-24-2014, 03:55 PM
Depends on many factors. How smooth you areCrate vs Open motors TiresCoil spring rebounds more than urethaneUrethane should never be compressed over 30% for the life of bushings.(1.5" of travel with a 5" stack a is 30% and if exceeding the 30% biscuit life decreases)Coil spring bars are usually 13lbs and upUrethane bars are usually 7lbs and upBushings should be individualized and seperated with a washer or tapered washers as well. Meaning they should be seperated in 1"-2.5" increments. Anythings taller splits due to outward expansion. Bushing bars are always progressive and more tunable with shorter individual bushing and less with taller bushings. Spring bars are progressive and linear. Thats all I can think of for now. Oh and always use a piece of DOM steel with bungs welded in. Swedge tubes I've seen break many times, especially with longer bars.