PDA

View Full Version : steel head steel block fresh dynoed 0 laps best of everything

andy16
04-15-2014, 12:17 PM
358 cid
4.160 bore bowtie block
3.28 stroke bryant 42 lb crank
6.0 carrillo rods
flat top je custom pistons gas ported slipper skirt
dart platinum 215 heads angle milled ti hardware psi springs 48cc
jesel rocker arms less than 1 season on
comp roller cam
crower lifters less than 1 season on
brodix manifold
cv pan w matched melling oil pump good to +9000rpm
msd dist
waterpump
13.2-1comp
can be ran on gas or alc.

dynoed in march @610hp and 485ftlb engine was flawless on dyno this engine has not been installed in a race car. have all build sheets and dyno sheet only the best parts used

this motor is 100% legal to run anywhere in the country for a late model or modified.
located in fayetteville nc
i have 14,000 invested i will consider all offers / trade +cash for a 18-24ft enclosed trailer we went mini sprint racing with the kids help me get them going

andy16
04-15-2014, 11:57 PM
here is the build sheets dyno sheet and reciepts for engine , serious inquirys i will give you mark battens number he told me he would talk to buyers if needed. his motors just won vms modified last weekend and 4th place in same race. also his motors have won the clr race for the kids in nov and numerous carolina clash races and last year got the clash rookie of the year with damon kotke. his reputation speaks for itself he does not deal in junk.

if you look at the dyno sheet it tells more than hp and trq you can see the oil pressure and oil temp stay constant thru out the dyno meaning the clearances are good the pump is not cavitating and all went well. on the build sheet you can see the clearances so you know bearing clearance and valve to piston is is correct. and on the reciept you can see all the new stuff like $900 pistons, ati balancer, angle mill heads and dyno. You wont have any questions about this motor. thanks