PDA

View Full Version : Fresh 415 sbc. Callies, Dyers, Dart block, JE etc. All the best CHEAP PRICE

stunner
04-17-2014, 08:08 PM
Guys I have a motor that is coming up for sale. The motor is still at builders at this time and is not done quite yet. I listing it ahead of time in case a buyer would want anything changed prior to it being completed. Motor has not been dynoed and will not be unless buyer wants it done at their expense. Everyone knows a good estimate on a motor like this is 650-670hp on a true dyno. You all know I am a business and that's why its for sale. I don't keep motors as I don't race. I generally always have them gone threw like this prior to purchase so I can guarantee them to you buyers. This motor will come with the cam broke in as it will be ran on an engine stand with inner damper springs removed for break in. Heres the run down on parts

Block : Dart LIL M with a 4.145 bore and 350mains. No sleeves no damage

Crank: Callies 3.875 Magnum 2.100 rod journals std std

Rods: Dyers 6.00"

Pistons: JE 8cc dome 4.145 bore .927 wrist pin

Intake : Edelbrock Super Victor with cooling lines

Heads: RHS/Pro Action steel 220cc runners 2.08 1.6 stainless valves. Have been ported by Brezinski

Carb: Braswell gas with HVH spacer

Fuel pump: Holley billet

Ignition: MSD 85551 distributor with Scott wires

Misc: New Howard Stewart water pump, New Cloyes timing chain, New Felpro head, intake and oil pan gaskets, New Calico coated bearrings, C-Line wet sump pan with Melling pump and pickup, ATI balancer, Comp stainless rockers

This is a flat tappet cam motor.

I think I have laid out all information I can. If your serious about buying a top of the line engine with all the best parts money can buy give me a call. I am asking $6500 for it complete with all accessories. I can ship this anywhere in the US. Call for a quote. Please don't waste my time if your not ready to buy 815-990-8865

stunner
04-24-2014, 09:55 AM
Cost you over $12000 to build new. Its going to be fresh and cam broke in and ready to run guys.

usafracer
04-25-2014, 01:07 AM
Ate you going to be parting with the roller cam stuff if you have it converted to flat tappet?

stunner
04-25-2014, 09:08 AM
Yes I will/am. Call

stunner
05-10-2014, 03:13 PM
Motor is available. Has one night on it now.

stunner
05-11-2014, 01:00 PM
Lowered price $1300 I want it gone asap

stunner
05-12-2014, 10:47 PM
For the rocket scientist that can't figure out I dropped the price $1300 from $7800 to $6500. Jesus guys get real. Price is $6500 for christ sakes.

Horner_61
05-13-2014, 10:11 AM
Forgive us "rocket scientists" who thought there was a mistyping and sent a PM, rather than hijack your thread. Tell me, Einstein, where is $7800 mentioned in your post? Rather than use the Lord's name in vain, you might try stating that you are reducing the price BY $1300, or just put the price you want - like you have now. Not difficult and would've saved you some stress. Have a nice day.

Jon

stunner
05-13-2014, 12:15 PM
You were 1 of 3 that tried reading something that isn't there. It also doesn't say lowered price TO $1300. It clearly says I lowered price $1300. At bottom of original ad it says "edited by Stunner". That means the post has been changed and the price has dropped. The original post also states I'm a business. Do you really think I'd keep doors open very long selling a top of the line IMCA motor for $1300. Use your (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) brains.

mike10
05-13-2014, 12:16 PM
Agreed Horner..... this guy wants to down talk the racers then trys to sell parts.

stunner
05-13-2014, 12:44 PM
Not down talking any racer with common sense. For the few guys trying to read something that isn't there yes I will be brash. I sell good stuff. Guarantee everything. Sell more than anyone on this site and others. Have great relationship with many great buyers. If your not a serious buyer don't post on my thread. I'm trying to sell an engine not give grammar lessons

Horner_61
05-13-2014, 01:12 PM
You were 1 of 3 that tried reading something that isn't there. It also doesn't say lowered price TO $1300. It clearly says I lowered price $1300. At bottom of original ad it says "edited by Stunner". That means the post has been changed and the price has dropped. The original post also states I'm a business. Do you really think I'd keep doors open very long selling a top of the line IMCA motor for $1300. Use your (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) brains.

No, I asked if the engine had broken or if you made a typo. I NEVER assumed the engine was for sale for $1300, but know how people can hit the wrong keys. If you had left the original price in the first post, I might have seen it. I am amazed you can keep your doors open at all with your attitude.

By the way, since you are so elitist in telling people to use their brains, it is an ENGINE, not a motor - motors are electric. There is your lesson for the day, Einstein.

roundboy
05-13-2014, 02:38 PM
Engine, motor, however anyone want to look at it, by the first post, anyone who has read it should realize that this is a power plant for a race car, and if i had the 6500$ to buy it, i would be on my way!!! And im not going to waste your time calling you until i have it.. till then, im working on coming up with the cash for your motor Stunner.. thanks for offering a product like this for a budget racers price...