PDA

View Full Version : Longer front lower a arms..??

dunnracing2
04-20-2014, 03:41 PM
Hey guys in need of a little help here.. In my second year in street stocks and changed the front end from last year switching to camaro spindles over the stock metrics.. The problem I'm having is to obtain the correct camber I'm needing a ton of shims in the uppers.. I have the 8.5" upper on the lf and the 8" on the rf.. Both from performance this is a stock mount car so a arm pick up points can't be moved .. Looking for info on what lowers will bolt in that are longer to negate the need for the extreme amount of shims I have right now thanks in advance

dunnracing2
04-24-2014, 11:07 AM
Ttt... Some one has to know of something

Driver88
04-24-2014, 07:09 PM
You say you can't move the mount because your in a stock class. However from the factory they are not all in the same place. If you look at several stock cars the mounts will be in different places.

setup479point2
04-24-2014, 08:21 PM
If you can't move the upper mount , I'd go back to the metric spindles . You may be able to use the bigger spindle on the left , but wouldn't do it on the right. 68 to 72 Nova lowers may work , but more is involved than just a swap. I wouldn't do it unless you know what you are doing.