PDA

View Full Version : Reliable welding rampover trailer. Winch, generator, compressor $3950

stunner
04-24-2014, 04:10 PM
Several of you guys on here are looking for these. I have one I just got in and thought I had 2 serious buyers in line but neither has panned out so its up for grabs to first person here with cash. Ill first say if your looking for a trailer to show you need to look elsewhere. Trailer is a 1992 model. Its before they went to the super spread axle. It has a 3 row tire rack and a large box on front like all Reliables. Doors open and close easy. Drivers side rampover is hinged for more storage in ramps. It has an older generator mounted on the tongue that does run. Has a smaller air compressor that is mounted in the mesh any between the rampovers and its plumbed to rear of trailer. Has a Warn winch with battery with remote wired inside the storage box. Tires are in decent shape. Rims are chrome but have surface rust coming threw. Trailer is black in color. Ramps slide out the rear like all Reliables. Trailer is 100% useable and road worthy as it sits. It could use some work in different areas but nothing that's absolutely pressing. Some offseason fab work and paint would make a very nice trailer for a very long time. If you want a $6000-9000 trailer go buy one. This trailer is priced right and for a serious buyer with cash in hand I will deal. If you don't have cash or are looking for something that's not described in this ad please don't waste my time. Asking price is $3950. 815-990-8865

stunner
04-27-2014, 03:21 PM
It's still available