PDA

View Full Version : FREE NC/SC State Night this Friday April 25th at Lavonia Speedway!!

FASTRAKPR
04-25-2014, 02:22 AM
FREE NC/SC State Night this Friday April 25th at Lavonia Speedway

SARAH KING GOES CRAZY WITH FREE STATE NIGHT FOR SC/NC fans this Friday April 25th

Not often are there FREE things in this world, but Lavonia Speedway provided "free county night" all season in 2103 as it opened under new management. Now Sarah King has stepped into the day to day management role and has offered "FREE STATE NIGHT".

"FREE STATE NIGHT? Has Sarah lost it" stated Stan Lester co owner of the speedway? "I mean who the heck gives away FREE TICKETS to not only one state but two states? Who gives away free tickets to an entire state anyway? I go away racing this weekend and low and behold come back to this. Not sure what happened while I was away but this is more than I ever considered doing. Right now I'm just hoping it works out"

FREE STATE NIGHT SC/NC is this Friday Night April 25th

Free in Grandstands only with valid North or South Carolina ID/ Drivers License. Children also get admitted FREE with valid resident of the Adult.

Lavonia Speedway & Entertainment Complex is a fast, 3/8 mile semi-banked clay oval located in Lavonia, Georgia. The storied speed plant commenced operation in 1971 and serves as a weekly facility, running on Friday nights from March into October sanctioned by the FASTRAK Racing Series.

Lavonia Speedway is a family-oriented facility that offers family-friendly pricing. Regular show program general admission is just only $10. We also offer a souvenir shop, full-service concession stand, and permanent front stretch restrooms. Track side parking is now available at $12. Take advantage also of the FREE County race nights and the Stan vs. Sarah FREE State Wars in 2014 by just simply following the website www.lavoniaspeedway.net and also on Facebook and/or Twitter for all the racing information. Or contact the track directly by phone at (706) 491-4493 and come on out to see 7 action packed races this Friday Night at LAVONIA SPEEDWAY & ENTERTAINMENT COMPLEX!!