PDA

View Full Version : To the Farmer City board.

IVIagicIVIan
04-25-2014, 01:12 PM
First off I would like to say thank you for putting on the illini 100 as its still one of my fav races around Second why in gods earth would you charge anyone 30 dollars to sleep on the ground or even in there vehicles? For those that do not know what I am talking about I have camped at Farmer City fairgrounds for the illini every year in a tent none the less and have never been charged. This year I find out per facebook and I do not even use it that it is 30 dollars. I asked them on facebook as I thought it was a bit pricey why this year there response to me was to delete my post and block me. So I got a hotel... I arrive at Farmer City on 04/25/14 at 11:25 a.m to put my seats/blankets down and I get told the gate do not open until 12. I then stand in line and get told that people are running behind and who knows what time they will be here. I have now been waiting for well over an hour all most 2. Oh forgot to add Eldora speedway only cost 40 dollars a week to camp with electric and water. 30 dollars to camp and they do bot even leave a restroom open as my girlfriend had to drive to hucks in the middle of the night last year to use a restroom.plus the showers are nonworking most times and all this cost us 30 bucks for 2 nights. And you have to be at least 7 foot tall to use the restroom behind the grandstands as the urinals are 6 feet tall. Breakfast has all so went up as I recall it was 5 dollars and this year was told 9. I could be wrong on the breakfast as that came from a sorce that I have not seen myself. Thanks for hearing me out feel free to add anything else as I am still waiting in line for 12 o clock gates to open.