PDA

View Full Version : IMCA Late Model SPEC Complete 357ci

gustafengines
05-01-2014, 10:50 AM
IMCA Late Model SPEC Complete 357ci
has been dyno tuned and ir ready to race
This engines is one our most popular builds.Raced in IMCA dirt late models.
Here in Illinois in the 2013 season we were proud to say that we powered Quad Cities Speedway's IMCA Late Model Track Champion Todd Malmstrom.He is one of the many Track Champions we build engines for. I am proud to say here at Gustaf Engines we have powered over 20 track champions in our 30 years of service. Here at Gustaf Engines have always been and always will be family owned and operated. We take pride in perfection here at our shop and will always put 100% of our 200 years of combined experience to work for you and you engine.Feel free to give us a call or respond here on Racing Junk.

PROCESSING TIME:
In most cases I will ship the same day or the next day after I receive payment. Although, I do sometimes get busy with my day job, working in my raceshop or family things. It may take me 1-2 days to ship the items out after I receive payment. I'm sure you understand.

SHIPPING/FREIGHT COST:
Buyer will pay all shipping/Freight costs. Will have to be crated and shipped out on truck freight. Contact me with your shipping info (zip code) for a shipping quote.

LOCAL PICKUP: If you are in the Moline, IL area and want to pick it up or look at it. I most certainly can do that, just contact me to arrange a time.
$7999.99 + Shipping

Call or message for details."serious offers only" please
309-762-2323 Ask for Adam
After 5 call or text Eric @ 309791-1224
Seen In link below
http://www.racingjunk.com/Circle-Track/182156202/IMCA-Late-Model-SPEC-Complete-357ci-.html