PDA

View Full Version : Hershey's racing Engines Team up with the Appalachian Mountain Speedweek for 2014

prodirtcar32
05-29-2014, 10:08 AM
For Immediate Release:
May 29, 2014

Hershey’s Racing Engines and Appalachian Mountain Speedweek to partner for the 2014 campaign.

The Appalachian Mountain Speedweek in conjunction with Bob & Diane Harbaugh is pleased to announce that Greencastle, Pennsylvania’s Hershey’s Racing Engines has signed on as a major contributor for 2014 edition of the Appalachian Mountain Speedweek presented by Harbaugh Amusement. Owner Curtis Hershey developed a unique sponsorship package that will put extra cash in the hands of quite a few drivers throughout the 4 race miniseries.

“Having a sponsor, such as Hershey’s Racing Engines, come on board who wants to give back to the racers is directly in line with why we created this series from the beginning,” stated series co-promoter, Jason Clapper. “Without the fantastic support of the many drivers and teams over the past 5 years, this series would not still be here,” added Clapper.

Hershey’s Racing Engines will provide multiple opportunities for drivers and teams to earn some cash each night. There will be $100 cash award given to the driver that makes the “gutsiest” move of the night. In addition, there will be the introduction of the “knuckle buster award”, which will be a second $100 cash award presented to the driver who over comes some adversities and thrash to get in the field or complete for the night. These two awards will be voted on by the Speedweek Staff and be awarded each night.

“I’m in this business because I love racing, so I wanted to give back to the people who, not only support our business but entertain us as well” stated Hershey. “I always found myself routing for the guys who would have to thrash on the car all night to make the show. This way, they will know someone noticed and appreciates their efforts,” added Curtis.

Hershey’s Racing Engines was not done there, they will also be offering a $50 gift certificate to a non-qualify car in the B-mains each night.

“As you can see from the package we’ve put together, Curtis Hershey and Hershey’s Racing Engines has stepped up to support the drivers of this series in a huge way” stated series co-promoter, Kurt Smith. “We really could not be happier to be able to provide the platform for great sponsors to support great race teams,” added Smith.

Hershey’s Racing Engines has been in the business of providing big horsepower since the 80’s. Their product offering is not just limited to dirt late models, but also includes many other disciplines of dirt track racing, along with pavement racing, drag racing and street rods. They offer an impressive line of aftermarket parts for just about any application, but with the knowledge and customer service that sets them apart from the competition. You’ve seen many of their clients in victory lane up and down the East Coast. Give them a call for your next project and find out why “all they do is win.”

To find out more information on Hershey’s Racing Engines, vist www.hersheysracingengines.com or give them a call at 717.375.4815

Appalachian Mountain Speedweek 2014 Marketing Partners:
Harbaugh Amusement Machine, Inc., Bernheisel Race Components, Booze Brothers Performance, Crow Design, DirtonDirt.com, Dirt Late Model Illustrated Magazine,
Ernie D’s Enterprises, Hershey’s Racing Engines, HTMA/Hoosier Race Tires, Hubbard Graphics, K.R.S. Graphics, MBH Race Cars, Rocket Chassis, Sign Design – Bill Funk, Sports Plus Video & WRT Speedwerx.

2014 Appalachian Mountain Speedweek Schedule:
May 30th – Roaring Knob Motorsports Complex
May 31st – Hagerstown Speedway
June 1st – Bedford Speedway
June 2nd – Port Royal Speedway - Charlie Grinestaff Memorial

Prepared & distributed by KRS Graphics Motorsports Media