PDA

View Full Version : Pierce Mod For Sale

muddychevy98
05-30-2014, 05:58 AM
The car was last updated in 2011, wasn't raced last year at all. Its straight, just got it back from the sandblaster and currently in primer. I have just about everything you would need except motor, mid plate, tranny, rearend, and upper control arms. I just looked through the parts and i have steering box, all steering linkages, lower control arms, steering wheel, all the master cylinders, all the pedals, tranny levers with linkages, complete diamond plate c**kpit, tear drop fuel cell with fuel line and inline filter, a complete set of springs, weight jacks though the left rear bolt is frozen, ladder bar, all the calipers, brake lines, fire suppression systems that mounts inside the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)pit, radiator, set of 4 tires and wheels, one beadlock rest non beadlocks, 3 gauge panel with gauges and wiring, and tach as well. All the 4-link bars and correct pierce rearend brackets for shocks and sprigs. I might be missing something but i think that covers it all. Can send pictures to email just let me know. Looking for $2000 for everything, can deliver for the price of fuel. Thanks.

cozmo28
05-30-2014, 07:40 PM
what number and what updates

dirtdigler
06-04-2014, 09:59 PM
what # is it? email pix to kmkfabrication@yahoo.com

d3man
06-08-2014, 12:05 PM
Is it still for sale

racer57
09-29-2014, 06:30 PM
what chassis umber