PDA

View Full Version : 4 bar spilts

nathan12
06-15-2014, 01:08 PM
how much split is to much on your right side bars?

last nights race we ran at out usual track. went black and slick early like we were expecting. two weeks we had lowered both rsbs one hole and in the feature we chucked the RR pretty good. the next we we decided to lower just the RRL bar and that help the car a lot. so this week we lowered it again and the cars was back to its same old stuff. no side bite and no drive off couldnt hardly touch the throttle.

only think i can think of is that we went to far with just the one bar getting to much split between the upper and lower causing a bind? am i thinking right??

MasterSbilt_Racer
06-15-2014, 03:03 PM
how much split is to much on your right side bars?

last nights race we ran at out usual track. went black and slick early like we were expecting. two weeks we had lowered both rsbs one hole and in the feature we chucked the RR pretty good. the next we we decided to lower just the RRL bar and that help the car a lot. so this week we lowered it again and the cars was back to its same old stuff. no side bite and no drive off couldnt hardly touch the throttle.

only think i can think of is that we went to far with just the one bar getting to much split between the upper and lower causing a bind? am i thinking right??

You could have just got the wheel rate so stiff that the car never gave the rr a chance to grab. it was shocking loose.