PDA

View Full Version : Belt Bash is big part of the Silver Dollar Nationals

kearney
07-02-2014, 12:31 PM
Belt Bash is big part of Silver Dollar Nationals

While most eyes will be on the winner of the Fourth Annual Silver Dollar Nationals at I-80 Speedway as he goes home with a big check for $30,000, there will be some drivers that will be glad that Al Belt and Belt Construction is sponsoring the non-qualifiers race. $3,000 to Win, thats not a bad payday for not making the big race!

The Belt Bash not only pays $3,000 to win, it pays $300 to start which means that 52 Dirt Late Models can leave I-80 and the Silver Dollar Nationals with at least $300 (32 from the Silver Dollar Nationals and 20 from the Belt Bash). This will make the trip home a little easier for some of the drivers.

“I'm a huge race fans and after the Kosiski's started this race (the Silver Dollar Nationals), I was glad to step up and help out in any way I could.” says Al Belt. “It's a really great event and I have a ball all weekend being camped behind the backstretch.”

The Silver Dollar Nationals is fast approaching. To get your tickets for the July 17-19 event call (402)-342-3453.
I-80 Speedway is located one block north of Interstate 80 Exit 420, halfway between Omaha and Lincoln. The Physical Address is 13909 - 238th Street, Greenwood, NE. For more information, visit www.i-80speedway.com or call (402)-342-3453. Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter.