PDA

View Full Version : FANSFund Down to Final Days of Voting

TomEmerson
07-12-2014, 09:47 AM
With the FANSFund voting set to end Sunday night, 7/13, at midnight, I wanted to reach out and thank those of you that have donated and voted so far this year! We also wanted to send a gentle reminder for those that have not had the opportunity to donate and vote yet to let you know that time is quickly running out. If you plan to donate and vote please do so before time runs out. Also, please pass this on to all your family, friends etc. that may be interested.

The FANSFund is truly a grass roots fans organization doing their part to help support Dirt Late Model Racing and help make the USA Nationals one of the best Crown Jewel events of the year and we couldn't do this without the fans and sponsor support.

As we make our final push this weekend I'm hoping some of you that have supported the FANSFund in the past, believe in what we're doing, and can come on-board and support us once again this year. I'm confident we can hit our 10 driver goal and have a great payout for the FANSFund Dash with your support.

For all the latest go to www.fansfund.com. Links to driver voting and eligible/ineligible drivers can be found on the right sidebar of the website, you can also go to the donations page http://www.fansfund.com/donations/ for all the information you need to donate and vote.

Thank you for your past support and we look forward to your continued support in the future!

Tom Emerson, FANSFund Coordinator
www.FANSFund.com