PDA

View Full Version : 3 shaw cars for sale

ZR Raceparts
07-20-2014, 01:29 PM
Brand new never ran 2013 frame. only time it has seen light is on the way home and down to the paint booth a half mile down the road to get a shot of primer to prevent rust. will come with c0ckpit, bumpers, deck bars, rub rails, battery box. Purchased as a back up, never used. $3200 OBO

2014 Shaw 35 series IMCA Northern sportmod, Brand new shaw rear end at the beginning of the year. Will come with fuel lines, wiring, brake lines. has a 32 gal tear drop fuel cell. Good straight car, around 25 nights. Selling as roller, no seat, motor transmission, driveshaft, gear or battery. $8500 OBO, may consider selling turnkey minus seat.

2014 Shaw 35 series IMCA modified. All ball bearing port city bird cages and brake floater. All outpace greaseable rods. Everything on the front suspension is low friction howe ball joints, steel greaseable bushings. Will come with shaw 3 biscuit pull bar. Around 15 nights on car, straight never wrecked. Selling as roller minus motor, transmission, gear, seat, driveshaft, shocks may be negotiable. Will come with crane ignition system, 2 boxes, 2 coils, brand new distributor with 8 nights. Brand new wedge style 22 gallon fuel cell at begining of year. All fuel lines, wiring, brake lines come with the car. I will keep doors, quarters and sails off of the car. $12500 obo currently sitting 5th in points at marshalltown speedway

We have lots of spare front end parts for these cars from upper A-arms ball joints spindals and lower A-arms, bumpers front and rear that are all negotiable and for sale also.

All these cars are available when you show up with cash. we will continue to race them until sold. i am currently working 60 plus hours a week and trying to work on the cars and race so if i dont answer thats why but will get back to you that day. if you call and leave a message please leave your name and number i dont have very consistant service at work so missed calls do not always show up. texting is the fastest way to get ahold of me and can get you pictures that way also. feel free to call or text anytime and i will get back to you as soon as i can. 641-521-9107 my name is Zack i am rarely on here so dont expect a quick responce I left my number for a reason.

ZR Raceparts
07-20-2014, 01:33 PM
I am located about a half hour east of Des Moines in central Iowa just north of I-80 very easy to get to and plenty of room for trucks and trailers. if you buy more than one will try to help out a little and make the deal sweeter

ZR Raceparts
07-23-2014, 09:12 AM
2013 sold pending payment

ZR Raceparts
08-10-2014, 08:38 PM
2013 is sold still have both 14s

ZR Raceparts
08-17-2014, 12:06 PM
to the top