PDA

View Full Version : Viking shocks

Coming Undone
07-30-2014, 07:40 PM
Opinions! Info?!?! Anything ?

MasterSbilt_Racer
07-30-2014, 08:52 PM
The ones from CJ Rayburn have a huge adjustment range and are linear valving. A friend has one on the rf and lr of his Rayburn. I am not a fan of the linear valving, but they seem to work OK.

MM90
07-31-2014, 12:40 PM
Some former employee of QA1 started his own shock company. Didn't know he was making racing shocks. A co-worker of mine put some of their doulble adjustables on his GT500 and really seems to like them.

Coming Undone
08-25-2014, 09:55 PM
The ones from CJ Rayburn have a huge adjustment range and are linear valving. A friend has one on the rf and lr of his Rayburn. I am not a fan of the linear valving, but they seem to work OK.

Ask your friend for a starting point on compression and rebound, I have them on all four corners now, car is on swing arm thanks

MasterSbilt_Racer
08-26-2014, 01:47 PM
Ask your friend for a starting point on compression and rebound, I have them on all four corners now, car is on swing arm thanks

I have him on a 4 link lr deal and an unconventional rf setup.

For a swingarm, I would stay pretty soft on both adjustments. Try backing both adjustments full soft and putting 6 clicks back on for rebound and compression for all the shocks. Tune from there.

Coming Undone
08-27-2014, 09:19 PM
I have him on a 4 link lr deal and an unconventional rf setup.

For a swingarm, I would stay pretty soft on both adjustments. Try backing both adjustments full soft and putting 6 clicks back on for rebound and compression for all the shocks. Tune from there.

Thank you, I'm going to try the swing arm ,if I don't like I'm going 4 link lr, swing arm or zlink on rr like I ran my mod