PDA

View Full Version : BGR clients ???

hucktyson
08-19-2014, 06:56 AM
This fella speaks of his " clients " and his custom shock packages and consulting packages ..... Does anyone have a list of his clients and their accomplishments ???

LITE-INN
08-19-2014, 07:04 AM
give it a rest

hucktyson
08-20-2014, 07:01 AM
Hey fella just because you and gray have an affinity for the baby gravy doesn't change the fact I asked a question and you didnt answer ... Who are the clients of BGR shocks and consulting ?? Name 1 client and his results before and after BGR assistance

hpmaster
08-20-2014, 07:53 AM
This fella speaks of his " clients " and his custom shock packages and consulting packages ..... Does anyone have a list of his clients and their accomplishments ???

Huck is asking a valid question when a guy is selling services to racers that are just trying to put a good car together with limited resources.

keeks
08-20-2014, 08:58 AM
I also agree. Any reputable supplier of services should be happy to pass along a list of references. Forget the fact that Huck doesn't care for Gray. Answer the question. And if you can't, well, your input is not helpful.

Nasty55
08-20-2014, 10:44 AM
I also agree. Any reputable supplier of services should be happy to pass along a list of references. Forget the fact that Huck doesn't care for Gray. Answer the question. And if you can't, well, your input is not helpful.

I don't disagree with the question asked.... I disagree with his tactics of how he talks himself up on the track but can't back it up!! Sure he has a nice new pierce hotrod with nice power under the hood but what has he done with it? Absolutely NOTHING!!!!! And maybe the tech area wasn't the place for me to call him out but it is what it is.

Nasty55
08-20-2014, 10:55 AM
Huck is asking a valid question when a guy is selling services to racers that are just trying to put a good car together with limited resources.

As I just stated I don't disagree with the question.... Yes Brian Gray should answer said question. I just disagree with Hucktyson's inflated ego of himself and how bad he really thinks he is in a latemodel.. At least Brian Gray is out there racing and not sitting on here talking about how he is gonna set the world on fire at eldora the way Huck has been doing towards Gray.

hucktyson
08-20-2014, 11:39 AM
I didn't say I'm going to go to eldora and win , I said I'm going to out qualify gray by 2 seconds ... It's going to be my third race of the year your forgetting going 2 seconds faster than gray is still a second off fast time lol

Nasty55
08-20-2014, 12:44 PM
I didn't say I'm going to go to eldora and win , I said I'm going to out qualify gray by 2 seconds ... It's going to be my third race of the year your forgetting going 2 seconds faster than gray is still a second off fast time lol

I personally with several others on here don't think your gonna out qualify squat... Let alone Brian Gray..... You have such an inflated ego that you probably won't even be able to put your helmet on that fat head of yours... Well wait you might out qualify the water truck..... Now back on subject Brian Gray just answer the Pennsylvania browneye eaters question so he will stfu already.....

hucktyson
08-20-2014, 12:49 PM
Brian gaaaay has been racing for years and still hasn't been past half throttle at any track on any condition .... He has the balls of a castrated dog ...

lazermod3
08-23-2014, 11:31 AM

I KNOW,I KNOW!! Joe from South Carolina uses his set up,and I should add is very successful.

LITE-INN
08-23-2014, 01:31 PM
Brian gaaaay has been racing for years and still hasn't been past half throttle at any track on any condition .... He has the balls of a castrated dog ...

at least he 's out there trying

hucktyson
08-23-2014, 01:53 PM
I'm loading up right now ... Running half throttle ala gray isn't trying its frumping .

LITE-INN
08-23-2014, 02:28 PM
no your just loaded

keeks
08-24-2014, 05:36 PM
Hey LITEY, good to see you've come over to the tech area, where the real part of the sport happens. Don't stay too long.

Matt49
08-24-2014, 06:52 PM
If you want to act like middle-school girls, either go back to middle-school or keep doing what you're already doing in the gossip section...which is allowing 4m to portray late model racing fans as a bunch of keyboard jockeys with average IQs of 45.
There were many VERY knowledgeable fans with extensive knowledge of the history and state of our sport who flat out quit posting on 4m because of all the childish games. But a few people have ruined the fan section of this site. It's a shame.
So please allow those of us that actually use the tech section to share information with other racers to continue doing so, without all of the mindlessness.

Huck,
If you want to continue this crap with Brian Gray why don't you just call him up (not a hard guy to find), schedule a meeting, whip them out, and measure already. All of this crap got old a long time ago on the fan section and you're not helping by starting threads like this in the tech area. Which ironically as dumb as you sound in your anti-Gray posts, you have yourself contributed good information in the tech section in the past.

fastford
08-25-2014, 11:38 AM
If you want to act like middle-school girls, either go back to middle-school or keep doing what you're already doing in the gossip section...which is allowing 4m to portray late model racing fans as a bunch of keyboard jockeys with average IQs of 45.
There were many VERY knowledgeable fans with extensive knowledge of the history and state of our sport who flat out quit posting on 4m because of all the childish games. But a few people have ruined the fan section of this site. It's a shame.
So please allow those of us that actually use the tech section to share information with other racers to continue doing so, without all of the mindlessness.

Huck,
If you want to continue this crap with Brian Gray why don't you just call him up (not a hard guy to find), schedule a meeting, whip them out, and measure already. All of this crap got old a long time ago on the fan section and you're not helping by starting threads like this in the tech area. Which ironically as dumb as you sound in your anti-Gray posts, you have yourself contributed good information in the tech section in the past.

I second this motion..........

onlyfacts
08-25-2014, 03:06 PM
I'm loading up right now ... Running half throttle ala gray isn't trying its frumping .Went to PMS Saturday and watched Hucktyson finished 7th in 9 car field 1 lap down in a 25 lap race. Maybe BGR could help.

drtrkr244
08-25-2014, 06:31 PM
I second this motion..........

Third!!.....but, post #18 says it all!

THE SWAMI
08-26-2014, 09:14 AM
Went to PMS Saturday and watched Hucktyson finished 7th in 9 car field 1 lap down in a 25 lap race. Maybe BGR could help.

I have looked into my crystal ball and observed this about Mr.Gray.He doesn't seem to boast about the racing teams that he has consulted,but on the other hand,gets enjoyment out of what he is doing.

In scanning the crystal ball I ran across this section,on the Brinn Transmission facebook page,under (PREFORMANCE TV)like I said previous,Mr.Gray seems to be laid back,and doesn't boast about all his accomplishments.

Yes,hucktsyon you have the right to ask this question,and (YES)Mr.Gray has the right not to answer!

powerslide
08-26-2014, 12:01 PM
The swam has spoken like a true Jedi.

Dante Toledo, OH
09-09-2014, 09:07 AM
I didn't say I'm going to go to eldora and win , I said I'm going to out qualify gray by 2 seconds ... It's going to be my third race of the year your forgetting going 2 seconds faster than gray is still a second off fast time lolSo how did that work out? My internet said you timed in #102. You should probably spend a little more time worrying about YOUR car and what YOU can do to get better/faster etc. We all Know how good Gray is, and how he talks on 4m. We also think your about the same or worse.

fastford
09-10-2014, 11:40 PM
So how did that work out? My internet said you timed in #102. You should probably spend a little more time worrying about YOUR car and what YOU can do to get better/faster etc. We all Know how good Gray is, and how he talks on 4m. We also think your about the same or worse.

102nd you say, how many cars were there ?

hucktyson
09-11-2014, 05:02 AM
I didn't know qualifying is the deciding factor on a weekend. I didn't get the car figured out till Saturday .... Me and gray both started 18th in our heat and I got to 11th to move on to the b main and he spun out all alone and took out the leaders while running last and being lapped. No I'm not the least bit satisfied with the weekend overall but at least I go back knowing we made big gains. What does Brian go back knowing ??? That after 20 trips to eldora he still has yet to run a b main at the world ...

TALON75
09-11-2014, 10:26 AM
You still didn't have the car figured out on saturday! Hate to bag on a guy but I watched your car during the b-mains and I would have too believe you are completely lost on how to properly set up a dirt latemodel . I realize the competition is stiff, but that is not what I was watching, I was watching how your car specifically got around the track, and I would believe something is not right with it. Eat your crow and be humbled, it happens, but don't continue to get on here and act like you were a lot better than Gray(can't say that I like him either), cuz you just were not!

hucktyson
09-11-2014, 01:17 PM
We didnt even run a lap in the B before getting wrecked and I was in a tight pack of cars ... I would like to know what you seen in .75 of a lap... I guess they weren't giving any Lucas oil provisionals for the world ... Having to race their way in keeps some guys away ....

TALON75
09-11-2014, 03:08 PM
Nope, driver living and running a business in California is what kept us away, plus running every weekend last month made it hard on him. We would've out qualified you by 2 seconds!lol. You can red rep this one too!

hucktyson
09-11-2014, 03:25 PM
No need for the coulda woulda shoulda ... I'll be at Portsmouth in another month

TALON75
09-11-2014, 04:23 PM
Sounds good!