PDA

View Full Version : Enclosed Trailer

strong08
08-23-2014, 10:10 AM
FOR SALE: 6X12 V-Nose 2013 Homestead enclosed trailer with a ramp door. This trailer is in excellent shape with lots of extras. I bought the trailer new last September and I have added a lot of stuff to this trailer to make it a top of the line hauler. - It has over $300 worth of the checker board vinyl floor, the vinyl was done right all the edges was tucked under the base boards and it was tucked under the aluminum strip at the front side door. On the ramp door it has aluminum angle stripes all the way around the door so the vinyl will never flare up.-The trailer has 3 electric outlets, all the power runs through a GFI so you will never have a surge problem from your tools or lights and it will not hurt your generator. All the wiring was ran through conduit and was very neatly done. It has a mail plug in on the outside of the trailer in a sealed weather proof box so you can plug your extension cord into the trailer to get power.-It has 8 D-rings in the floor with 5x5 inch square stainless steel plates, and 5 -16th bolts through the D-rings and stainless steel plates, you can strap a Mack truck to these D-rings and it will never pull through the floor.-It also comes with an 8ft. Rebel Karting tire rack, a 6ft. storage bin/or rack. A 4 level floor mounted shelf, and 4 compartment bins for putting all your bolts in.I am only asking $2,800 for this trailer. Any questions you can call Brad at 606-627-8507 the trailer is located in Barbourville, KY and I do have a title in hand.Note: None of the trailers contents come with the sale.