PDA

View Full Version : 2 Open trailers, 355,Willys,MSD and tons of top of line 1 night old parts. LETS DEAL

stunner
10-02-2014, 01:34 PM
As most of you know I am a business. I accept credit cards, Paypal and love cash sales. I ship parts across the US and internationally as well. If your looking for something shoot me a call or text as if I dont have it today I may tomorrow

Open rampover trailer. Heavy axles. Rims have surface rust. Superwinch 5000. Built in air compressor. Air plumbed to back of trailer. Has Reliable style tiedowns. Large front tool box with shelving similar to Reliable. Rear slide out ramps. Has spare tire. Trailer hauls perfect. $3650

Open trailer with diamond plate deck. Has heavy 6 lug torsion axles. Chrome 16" wheels. Was sandblasted and painted this spring. All lights are new. Tires have about 2000 miles at most . The bed is 20' overall with 3' being a large tool box. Has d-rings in floor for a mod or street stock. 83.5" between fenders. Trailer tows perfect up to 85 mph straight as I just used it to go to Alabama. Very well built and nice looking trailer $3250

355 14 to 1 compression race engine. Forged crank. GM block. Carrillo 6" rods. Diamond domed pistons. World product heads. Flat tappet cam. Roller rockers. Super Victor intake. Stewart aluminum water pump. Pro Cam fuel pump. Intake water lines. Lines from waterpump to heads. Billet alum pulleys with belt. Asking $3250

4 Integra non canister schader valve aluminum threaded body shocks. LR and RF are single adjustable. Asking $275ea. The LRF is the Big Bleed. $200. RR is standard 3-5 valve. $225 There is no LF shock or liftbar shock. They are IMCA legal. Will sell individual or buy the set of 4 for $900. They are a consignment item.

Willys 4 barrel gas carb. 750 with 850 baseplate. Only 12 nights on it since it was gone threw. Perfect in everyway. Comes with carb log and Wilson HVH 1" spacer. $650

Stallion 2 barrel 4412 carb. Carb was sent to Willys this spring for rebuild and has not been ran since they dynod it. Comes with HVH super sucker adapter/spacer. $550

Quarter Master double disc clutch for sbc with 2pc rear main. Will come with Howe throwout bearing. $375

Saginaw 3 speed trans. Has just been gone threw and not raced since. No damage. Asking $250

14 misc 5x4.75 bolt pattern 8" wide wheels. Most of the nons are 2" offset. A couple 1" and a couple 3". Beadlocks are 4". Non lock wheels very from $20-35 depending on condition as a few are like new. Beadlocks are all $70

6 NEW Hoosier e-mod Chainlink UMP tires. All are A compound. 4 were mounted and ground but never raced. Asking $85 ea or make offer they must go.

6 used Hoosier e-mod Chainlinks. All A compound $15-20ea

Quicktime 1 night old 153 tooth lightweight flexplate for non crate motor 2pc rear main engines. It has 1 night on it and perfect in every way. $94 new will take $75

Complete Jones powersteering setup with pulleys. The powersteering kit is part # 1020-PS. Includes the block mount, pump with billet alum tank on it. Pulleys, bosses, and hardware. That retails for $560. The water pump and crank pulley setup is part #1020-s and retails for $280. This setup was also used on my house car for 1 night. Absolutely mint. New this stuff retails at $840. I'll take $725obo

Howard Stewart stage 2 aluminum water pump. Was used with above pulleys. 1 night old and mint. New $162. I'll take $125

Hooker Harness racheting seat belts. These are new as well. Have may of 2014 date code. Mounted in same car as above and ran 1 night. They are black and have every option like gel pads and aluminum hardware. They are $419 new. Will take $350

Fastshaft 28.5" steel driveshaft. Same deal again has 1 night on it and perfect. I did install and have removed the yoke so its minus yoke. Was $149 new. Asking $125

58" centered 9" floater housing with axles only. Has pullbar bracket. Came out of a Lightning mod $125

Complete 60" centered rearend. Does not have any pullbar mount currently. Has the brake caliper mounts, calipers, hubs with aluminum drive flanges, rotors, axles. Asking $300

5.29 in an oem style case. 31 spline mini spool with yoke. $250

5.43 in an oem style case. 31 spline mini spool with yoke. $250

5.83 in an oem style case. 31 spline mini spool with yoke. $250

6.33 in an oem style case. 31 spline mini spool with yoke. $250

7.00 in an oem style case. 31 spline mini spool with yoke. $250

2- 5.14 ultralite REM polished 9" Ford ring and pinions. These came from Nascar shop and have every option you can get done to them. Excellent shape. $75ea

Mini 1 wire alternator. Works perfect. $125

Bowtie Marine Hi rise cast iron intake. No damage. $125

QA1 steel shocks by Andy at Precision Performance. LF and RF are 50 series twin tube shocks and are for slick setup. Never ran since Andy freshened. Asking $75ea also have 1 of his Sportmod LR gas pressure shocks. Has 22 laps on it since new. Asking $120. Also hace a 50 series 90-10 QA1 for $45

4 night old R2C air filter with billet aluminum top and bottom with prefilter. Asking $75 complete

Wilwood lever style proportioning valve. $30

Brand new aluminum pinion mount for quickchange. Its never been bolted up. Has the RS on pinion mount holes as well as the mount directly below pinion for running long straight bar like Pierce. $45

2 Bert or brinn 2pc rear main lightweight crank couplers. Excellent condition. $30ea

2 11" new 5/8" Outpace steel greasable tubes. No hiems. They retail for $26.99 ea. $35 for both

19.5" -22.5" double adjustable steel jbar $40

19.5" jbar $25

2" billet aluminum 4 hole spacer. This isn't a tapered hole spacer. $35

BsB slotted frame mount. Has a slot on each side of tube. Asking $50

1-NEW KSE baffled power steering canister. Missing cap. Over $119 new Asking $45

KRC used power steering head mount $25

Gold 2 lever shifter $20

Peterson inline oil filter. Has -10 inlets $25

1-New 24" inline oil cooler tube. Sealed in package $25

Bead breaking tool. $20

firewall mount throttle pedal $10

angled throttle pedal $10

Quickchange gears
Ratios listed are for 4.86 ring and pinion. Standard gears $30ea or 5 or more for $25ea. $5.85 shipping for 1 sets or 2-5 sets for $11.85. More than 5 sets please text

5.04,5.28(2)-5.42,(2)-5.49

I accept credit cards and Paypal. I like to package deal and am open to offers. More you buy the better the deal. Call or text 815-990-8865

stunner
10-16-2014, 04:00 PM
List is updated. I sold a ton of stuff but will deal on these remaining items. Shipping is not a problem and I can ship cheap.