PDA

View Full Version : Major super late models and crate late model meetings times and locations!

FASTRAKPR
10-30-2014, 12:33 PM
Major crate and super late model meeting times and places!

A general discussion meeting with be held for crate late models and super late models for the Ohio, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, New York areas to be in the next couple of weeks. The meetings will discuss point funds, purses, World Championship ideas, touring ideas for both crates and supers and the rules.

The ULTIMATE super late model series in the SE has become the premier touring series for super late models in the area. Per driver and track request, ULTIMATE SUPER SERIES will be expanding in the NE Region and will compliment the crate late model cars and teams. There has been a lot of talk about the Chevy 525 which already has a provision in the ULTIMATE rules along with open engines.

Discussions with tracks about both FASTRAK crates and ULTIMATE supers have been well received. There are tracks that want to start running crate late models on a weekly basis and of course FASTRAK is the first series to ever have crate late models and remains the series that sets the bar for all others. The ULTIMATE purses and idea have been well received from tracks and we are looking for driver commitments so we can tell the tracks what to expect.

“They say our purses pay better or at least thicker “stated Stan Lester Founder of FASTRAK and ULTIMATE. “Purses can’t just be a everything up front deal anymore. It’s getting more expensive to race and travel than ever before and we try to make the purses as thick as possible. “They tell us the purses are better in both ULTIMATE and FASTRAK than anyone else’s” said Lester. “Honestly I have never looked, but I hear that a lot from the teams. If that is the case then that’s great”.

The typical FASTRAK crate late model purse is $2000 to win $250 to start and the ULTIMATE supers purse is $4000 to win $400 to start. “I do want to make one thing clear” stated Lester. “We are a regional super late model series and I want to keep it that way. We are not competing with WOO or Lucas. Those series do a great job and we have an opportunity to work with them from time to time. We appreciate those people and have no goals of competing on that level. We just want a simple regional series where we can have a little fun and teams take home a decent check at the end of the night. Maybe one day we can see that during the FASTRAK WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP WEEKEND, it will be crate late models, super late models, big block mods and trucks all racing for an entire week. That would be our ultimate goal”.

Saturday November 15th
Comfort Inn & Suites
167 Elizabeth Pike, Mineral Wells, WV 26150
(304) 489-9600

(Crate late models 10:00 – 12:00. Super late models 1:00-3:00, Tracks 3:30 until)

Sunday November 16th
Hampton Inn & Suites
4 Holiday Blvd, Mercer, PA 16137
(724) 748-5744
(Crate late models 10:00-12:00, Super late models 1:00- 3:00, Tracks 3:30 until)

www.fastrakracing.com

www.ultimatesupers.com