PDA

View Full Version : Joie of Seating

Modified18
11-15-2014, 11:09 PM
Im looking at getting fitted for a LaJoie seat but I have heard that it takes months to receive your seat is this true?

Sprint76
11-16-2014, 07:17 PM
Yes. It will take months. Mine was several months later than the initial promised date. If possible, get fitted prior to the PRI show since they will get a rush of orders at the show.

Modified18
11-18-2014, 06:13 PM
Ok thank you for the response.

racer333
11-19-2014, 12:33 PM
ive got a good used lajoy seat..measures 16 across..full containment..came in my rocket but my fat ass is to big..$400 plud the ride or pick up.

racer333
11-29-2014, 03:34 PM
had a few guys from here text me for info..my smart phone got crushed wensday eve so i lost all my info on text..still have seat as didnt hear back from fri buyer but was without phone for most of day due to black fri..almost 5hrs at store to et it done. still have seat..let me know and hope all had a happy turkey day..jeff

talclipse
12-10-2014, 09:23 AM
I had a terrible time the LASTtime I ordered a lajoie seat. Wound up having to get another seat to start the season as the seat that was promised to arrive in time for race season arrived two months late and when I got it it was nearly unusable because of the way the rib supports were made. Wound up spending another few weeks fighting with them to get that fixed and still had to eat the costs to have the seat modified elsewhere. My advice would be to go with a good Kirkey custom seat. They're cheaper and a heck of a lot better guys to deal with than the lajoie bunch.