PDA

View Full Version : Maxwell Peak Dyno * first computer dyno need software help*

CronkRacing29
11-17-2014, 02:38 AM
I recently bought a maxwell peak compression and rebound dyno. It works great and the readouts work but I can't figure out how to get the program it came with to "see" the dyno to actually get it to graph. I called maxwell already and they don't have any info on that anymore. It has a national instruments unit in it to transfer data to computer via an ethernet cable. If anyone has any knowledge with this or potentially creating new software to use please contact me at 503-869-1793

Thank you!!

CronkRacing29
11-17-2014, 02:50 AM
Maxwell dyno

hucktyson
11-17-2014, 10:38 AM
If it is only measuring peak force how can it create a graph ? Or does it just have a couple random speeds that it measures peak force and makes a graph by connecting the dots ? I've talked to the max well people several times at pri and I'm surprised they can't help you. I can tell you for sure that the tech help at roehrig is absolutely off the charts . The knowledge the roehrig people have of their machines and the various computer operating systems is crazy.

racer2e
11-17-2014, 05:09 PM
Brian/David
I would try giving Mike Naake a call. He is a very good shock guy in Roseville California and I know he used to have a maxwell dyno about ten years ago. He is easy to deal with and may be able to help.
Naake Suspension 916-771-0109
Good luck, Jayme

CronkRacing29
11-18-2014, 06:02 PM
Brian/David
I would try giving Mike Naake a call. He is a very good shock guy in Roseville California and I know he used to have a maxwell dyno about ten years ago. He is easy to deal with and may be able to help.
Naake Suspension 916-771-0109
Good luck, Jayme

Thanks for the help i appreciate it!