PDA

View Full Version : Front end geometry software

belangermotorsports
11-21-2014, 09:33 AM
Hey guys just wondering what the best Front End Geo. Software is out there right now. I'm doing alot of research on front end stuff and want to learn as much as I can about the geo. of the cars. I race Super Street, OWM, and Late Model and have been out of it for about 3 years. I am gonna get back into it and want to go ahead and start catching up as much as I can and understanding as much as I can before purchasing a chassis so I don't buy one that is completely off from how I want it to handle or that doesn't match my driving style. I'd def. like good accurate software, obv as affordable as I can get but not at the expense of the quality. If you also know of good shock and spring dynos and software I'm interested in that as well. Thanks ahead of time.*First post love the forum keep up the good work.

hpmaster
11-21-2014, 09:41 AM
I use Auto Ware and software from Racewise

belangermotorsports
11-21-2014, 10:39 PM
Thx I will check into that.

7uptruckracer
11-22-2014, 08:31 AM
Thx I will check into that.

I use Autoware. It works nicely and allows you to plug in arm changes, arm locusts took changed without having to much fuss. When you do your measuring it walks you through one component at a time. Some programs are a little harder to make sure you don't make input mistakes