PDA

View Full Version : Trade 421 all aluminum for crate

TLM4t4
12-04-2014, 11:12 PM
I have a 421 all aluminum chevy motor that has less than 100 laps since freshened with Brodix 18* heads, Jesel rollers and rockers, stainless and titanium valves, Jesel lifters, custom ground Comp Cam, CP pistons, 14.5:1 compression, Rodeck block, Barnes 4 stage pump either KSE fuel and power steering pump attached, new braided oil lines over the winter along with oil cooler, Peterson remote oil filter housing with oil temp pick up, 16 quart Peterson oil tank with Oberg attached and oil heater, KRC 3:1 ratio serpentine pulley's with tensioner, 2 sets of Schoenfield tri-y's, KB carb and spare, angled carb spacer, fuel log with regulator, and I'm sure I'm leaving stuff out. Willing to trade for a race ready 604 crate motor with top shelf components and low laps, just as mine is! Text/call (864) 809-7241 or PM me for additional information or photo's.

TLM4t4
12-04-2014, 11:16 PM
Or will sell this from fan to oil tank for $11,500, which is a steal. Getting out of super racing.

TLM4t4
12-06-2014, 07:42 PM
Sorry for not answering everyone's phone calls or text but my phone has been bombarded with calls, texts, and PM's. I went in order on answering all questions and giving information on the engine the best I could, we are suppose to meet the 1st caller this coming week to trade off. If the deal falls through I will re-post and return as many text, phone calls, and PM's as possible! Once again sorry for not answering everyone but my phone still hasn't quit going off, thanx for everyone's interest!