PDA

View Full Version : genx to extra

dirtslinger71
12-29-2014, 05:43 PM
I'm looking to make a change in chassis brand. All I have ever known is rocket. I wanna switch to mastersbilt. I can't find anyone with much input on the genx cars. Lots of input on the smackdowns and Huey/extra cars. So naturally that's what I'm looking for but the genx cars seem to be "dime a dozen".... Whats the deal with the x cars to were nobody wants them anymore? Also I heard there is a bracket to make a gen x an extra. Is this true? I could get a good deal on a genx then make it a extra for less than a extra/Huey car if its just brackets and not a whole rear clip. Any info would be great. Thanks.

matt8
12-29-2014, 06:21 PM
Call Billy or tar at mbh they can rely you the difference or find you one 304 260 0025

Matt49
12-29-2014, 09:12 PM
The GenX car in general is much tighter than the Smackdown. NOBODY is buying new Smackdown cars here in Indiana but they are still selling them to guys in the south. What we call slick and what guys in the south call slick are two very different things just due to the red clay down south. A GenX car takes some work to get it to turn when the track is heavy/fast. JMO