PDA

View Full Version : Lake Cumberland Speedway

mykidsluvme
01-25-2015, 07:33 AM
Does anyone know what is going on? Rumors are saying it sold (one can only pray that has happened). It is a shame how that track has been ruined.

MEE
01-25-2015, 10:25 AM
That's what BLEEDBLUE said on here but I can not find any info no where about it. JMO but I do not think it has sold. You would think that they would be advertising somewhere on here or face book or radio.Just does not sound right. I hope it's true but I'm afraid it's not. Just like last year they were on the news because there was a bear on the property and they said it was the week before opening, but they never opened. The way Brandon treats drivers and fans the track will never make it. Again this is JMO.

LMPunk
01-25-2015, 11:29 AM
Didn't they actually run a week or two last year?

MEE
01-25-2015, 11:59 AM
I don't think they have ran a race sence the big race on 8/24/2013. $4000 to win. They only got a few cars and he did not pay the said purse to the winner.

jawbreaker
01-26-2015, 05:17 PM
shameful what has happened to that track. lcs use to be a great place!!

MEE
01-27-2015, 04:37 PM
Schedule

New promoters, new GM, new attitude, new clay & and major improvements to Cumberland Speedway. We are excited to help bring back big time Super Late Model racing to "The Rock"...

**Updated Speedweek Schedule:**
May 29th - Bedford Speedway
May 30th - Port Royal Speedway
May 31st - TBA
June 4th - Cumberland Speedway
June 5th - Roaring Knob Motorsports Complex
June 6th - Hagerstown Speedway and Awards
June 7th - Raindate for Hagerstown & Awards.
June 5-6 weekend will go head to head with Md. Va. Chase at Potomac & Winchester. Hard to tell how that plays out. I've not found any thing on this any where.I wish it was true

chupp n bloomer fan
01-27-2015, 06:21 PM
Schedule

New promoters, new GM, new attitude, new clay & and major improvements to Cumberland Speedway. We are excited to help bring back big time Super Late Model racing to "The Rock"...

**Updated Speedweek Schedule:**
May 29th - Bedford Speedway
May 30th - Port Royal Speedway
May 31st - TBA
June 4th - Cumberland Speedway
June 5th - Roaring Knob Motorsports Complex
June 6th - Hagerstown Speedway and Awards
June 7th - Raindate for Hagerstown & Awards.
June 5-6 weekend will go head to head with Md. Va. Chase at Potomac & Winchester. Hard to tell how that plays out. I've not found any thing on this any where.I wish it was trueNot sure if your being a smarta$$ or an honest mistake. That's Cumberland Speedway in Maryland. Allegheny County Fairgrounds, it to had bad promotors I'm pretty sure.