PDA

View Full Version : Anthony Burroughs w/Bowyer & Francis

Escobar
01-26-2015, 05:14 AM
With Anthony coming on board, should be a shot in the arm for Francis and the 15 team.

RoundNrOUND
01-26-2015, 09:11 AM
This is an interesting one for me because if he's getting out of a car again to crew then wouldn't he have gone to work with Earl again? They are buddies, Earl is going to be in a black diamond car just like Anthony was in last year, and Anthony is buddies with Stuckey. This one was unpredictable if true.

shaggy20
01-26-2015, 10:56 AM
Friends. Or not i gonna say his decision was based more on $$$$

_keith_
01-26-2015, 11:28 AM
Anthony Is a class act and is A plus to any team he chooses to race with........jm0

chupp n bloomer fan
01-26-2015, 11:45 AM
Friends. Or not i gonna say his decision was based more on $$$$I'd go with this assessment.;). And maybe a better oppurtunity to maybe get in a good ride.

T-MAC39FAN
01-27-2015, 09:37 AM
Wasnt anthony, jared landers crew chief. This is Per cbr outdated web site.

Barbecueboy
01-27-2015, 11:03 AM
I will be surprised if that arrangement makes it through the year..............hope I'm wrong.

Escobar
01-27-2015, 11:18 AM
Wasnt anthony, jared landers crew chief. This is Per cbr outdated web site.

Yes. Jared was quite good in many races...then broke frequently. I remember his charge through the field at the 2013 Show-Me. It was fun to watch.

NormP
01-27-2015, 04:28 PM
I will be surprised if that arrangement makes it through the year..............hope I'm wrong.

Did things not go so well the first time he was at CBR?

SFrancisFan15
01-27-2015, 04:46 PM
Anything is better then Francis with Grecco you guys have a gave me crap for it but he just wasn't a fit with Francis just like he wasn't for Davenport. A change was needed and hopefully it works out

Escobar
01-27-2015, 04:56 PM
Did things not go so well the first time he was at CBR?

Andy's a driver first. He quit Bowyer to go racing again. His ride fell through so he's doing what he has to do to put food on the table.

NormP
01-27-2015, 08:55 PM
I see. I thought maybe he meant there would be some sort of personality clash or something.

Barbecueboy
01-27-2015, 09:46 PM
I see. I thought maybe he meant there would be some sort of personality clash or something.

That's exactly what I meant...........hope it works out for both of em.

NormP
01-27-2015, 10:23 PM
Is he bullheaded or an A-hole or is Bowyer a tough boss or what? Either way, whether or not Grecco was the problem (Steve and the Wrights won plenty the year before they hooked up with Bowyer) it will be interesting to see what a change does for them.

hustler t4
01-27-2015, 11:34 PM
Although prob a good feller, seems like he had a luck luster career as a driver.Seemed to be pretty regional, no crown jewels to his credit. May be a better football player
than anything else. And it takes more than one guy to make or break a team. Sounds like he can do a lot
on the crew side, ie, truck driver, tire grinder, shop organizer etc. And I say Bowyer ain 't no cake walk.

Barbecueboy
01-28-2015, 07:44 AM
Although prob a good feller, seems like he had a luck luster career as a driver.Seemed to be pretty regional, no crown jewels to his credit. May be a better football player
than anything else. And it takes more than one guy to make or break a team. Sounds like he can do a lot
on the crew side, ie, truck driver, tire grinder, shop organizer etc. And I say Bowyer ain 't no cake walk.

Your probably right on the money with that hustler........good post.

mdizzle
01-28-2015, 07:57 AM
Andy's a driver first. He quit Bowyer to go racing again. His ride fell through so he's doing what he has to do to put food on the table.

His ride didn't fall through. He chose to leave his ride to go back to crewing. Said it was a decision based on what was best for his future.