PDA

View Full Version : Scooter mCcrotchchop

WisWildManFan
01-29-2015, 06:17 PM
Why did bloomers car get taken out of Dirt Trackin when it got upgraded? Was interested to see Bobby Pierce, Kent Robinson, Devin Moran, and Chris Fergrson are all using real names and skins.

BigNilla
01-29-2015, 06:28 PM
From what I read he declined to be involved in the game

Scott Boesel
01-29-2015, 10:15 PM
they are replacing the fake car and drivers with real ones the next update has stormy scott and bub mccool and they are workin on eddie carrier jr and are adding brownstown and Kentucky lake

BigNilla
01-29-2015, 11:05 PM
Is this a pattern?

zyoung25
01-29-2015, 11:47 PM
I actually found the name quite funny. Everyone I had showed it to got a kick out of it, even some Bloomquist fans.

BigNilla
01-30-2015, 01:23 AM
It was funny.

chupp n bloomer fan
01-30-2015, 01:54 AM
I actually found the name quite funny. Everyone I had showed it to got a kick out of it, even some Bloomquist fans.I think it's pretty good.

chupp n bloomer fan
01-30-2015, 01:54 AM
Why did bloomers car get taken out of Dirt Trackin when it got upgraded? Was interested to see Bobby Pierce, Kent Robinson, Devin Moran, and Chris Fergrson are all using real names and skins.Is it an RFactor mod?

zyoung25
01-30-2015, 03:15 AM
Is it an RFactor mod?

It's for your phone bud. It's an app or game however you wanna look at it. It's fun though. I think it's 2.99 to buy and all the updates are free. The guys that it have made RFactor mods before.

Tireguy17
01-30-2015, 06:24 AM
People can bang on Scott all they want, but every sport needs a villain. Nascar isn't the same without Dale, and dirt late model racing won't be once Scott retires, even Billy for other reasons.

timmayb
01-30-2015, 10:28 AM
The plan was always to replace the fictional cars, there were only a temporary solution for us. Any fictionals left minus contest cars will be replaced in the future.

To be honest, Scott's team is one of the very few that got back to us when we reached out. They declined to be involved, but were VERY courteous and quick to respond. They even took the time to explain why they declined to be involved and i thought that was very professional of them, they could have just said "no".

Josh Bayko
01-30-2015, 11:44 AM
Scott should really put Scooter McCrotchop across the spoiler.

chupp n bloomer fan
01-30-2015, 01:06 PM
The plan was always to replace the fictional cars, there were only a temporary solution for us. Any fictionals left minus contest cars will be replaced in the future.

To be honest, Scott's team is one of the very few that got back to us when we reached out. They declined to be involved, but were VERY courteous and quick to respond. They even took the time to explain why they declined to be involved and i thought that was very professional of them, they could have just said "no".Shhhhh, he's just jerk. See above.;)

Have to check out your game though.

chupp n bloomer fan
01-30-2015, 01:07 PM
Scott should really put Scooter McCrotchop across the spoiler.Yep, I like it.