PDA

View Full Version : Congrats. #16

_keith_
02-01-2015, 01:28 AM
They were 16 people (including myself) that actually posted on 4m in the month of January ..

Nasty55
02-01-2015, 02:49 AM
They were 16 people (including myself) that actually posted on 4m in the month of January ..

Don't you have anything else to do other than waste our time with your garbage On here keith... Have you ever thought dumba$$ that people actually get tired of waking up to a different post from you everyday about nonsense and about non racing B.S.....

Barbecueboy
02-01-2015, 10:20 AM
Don't you have anything else to do other than waste our time with your garbage On here keith... Have you ever thought dumba$$ that people actually get tired of waking up to a different post from you everyday about nonsense and about non racing B.S.....

Careful there nasty........your being disrespectful to the soon to be new furor!!!

You keep that up and we will have to go back to chatting on granny table" the most opinionated quilting website on the net."

_keith_
02-01-2015, 03:20 PM
Careful there nasty........your being disrespectful to the soon to be new furor!!! You keep that up and we will have to go back to chatting on granny table" the most opinionated quilting website on the net." Check pm..

jeffreymo
02-02-2015, 07:35 AM
Why do all of your "I'm buying this place" threads keep getting deleted?

Barbecueboy
02-02-2015, 10:27 AM
Why do all of your "I'm buying this place" threads keep getting deleted?

The real owners don't like the bad PR would be my guess.

jeffreymo
02-02-2015, 10:39 AM
The real owners don't like the bad PR would be my guess.

Yep. I just want to see him admit that he is trolling everyone with his false claims of impending board ownership.

B_K
02-02-2015, 01:16 PM
Original offer rejected. My sources tell me things got rocky when Keith realized they did not accept Monopoly $$$.

Barbecueboy
02-02-2015, 02:00 PM
Original offer rejected. My sources tell me things got rocky when Keith realized they did not except Monopoly $$$.

Somebody told me that Keith was running a bootleg version of 4 m from the basement of a property he owns on Baltic Ave.............

drano
02-02-2015, 02:06 PM
Maybe he was going to buy it with the money he got when he passed go.

Nasty55
02-02-2015, 02:50 PM
Careful there nasty........your being disrespectful to the soon to be new furor!!!

You keep that up and we will have to go back to chatting on granny table" the most opinionated quilting website on the net."

Yeah i know bbqboy but keith is such an easy target though and i just couldnt help myself shame on me lol....

Clayton_Wetter
02-02-2015, 03:35 PM
Somebody told me that Keith was running a bootleg version of 4 m from the basement of a property he owns on Baltic Ave.............

But he is hoping to get Park Place soon at McDonalds!!!

B_K
02-02-2015, 04:33 PM
His new 4.5pbr.net should be live as soon as he acquires one of the electric companies to get some power to that joint. Also anyone know someone looking to buy a railroad or two?

klemmabyna
02-02-2015, 06:26 PM
there is a reason for only 16 posters. and it has more to due with what this board has become than the fact that it is the off season.

go ahead and post the names of the "January 16". then check the posts they have made in the last month and how many were just back and forth cheap shots. might explain why some long time members have little interest in providing intelligent opinions when it almost always turns into off topic blather about my personal supremacy.

yes, things will certainly pick up again when florida racing starts. but there will still be no need to check the second page of any thread unless you are a member of the two warring factions that are equally responsible.

social media may be great for many of you, but I still cling to the hope that the results and intelligent opinions about my favorite sport will be posted here, on what once was a great racing fan debate site. and that may be my own personal delusion.

but I still have hope.

Tracy Williamson
Delavan, WI
(ex-Prescott, IA)

_keith_
02-02-2015, 09:23 PM
there is a reason for only 16 posters. and it has more to due with what this board has become than the fact that it is the off season. go ahead and post the names of the "January 16". then check the posts they have made in the last month and how many were just back and forth cheap shots. might explain why some long time members have little interest in providing intelligent opinions when it almost always turns into off topic blather about my personal supremacy. yes, things will certainly pick up again when florida racing starts. but there will still be no need to check the second page of any thread unless you are a member of the two warring factions that are equally responsible. social media may be great for many of you, but I still cling to the hope that the results and intelligent opinions about my favorite sport will be posted here, on what once was a great racing fan debate site. and that may be my own personal delusion. but I still have hope. Tracy Williamson Delavan, WI (ex-Prescott, IA) Thanks 4 your opinion Tracy. I know we clown around to much sometimes and really venture away from the main topic. The problem is they are just not that many people that are educated with the real facts of dirt racing. THANKS AGAIN it will get better!!

B_K
02-02-2015, 09:40 PM
Says the guy who only a few short months ago was on here threatening to beat up someone at a race. Feel like I'm seeing a real life Fight Club situation unfold where one dude thinks and acts like two.

_keith_
02-02-2015, 09:51 PM
Says the guy who only a few short months ago was on here threatening to beat up someone at a race. Feel like I'm seeing a real life Fight Club situation unfold where one dude thinks and acts like two. I was clowning around....Do u think IF I was going to attack somebody that I would post it on the WORLD NEWS.......B_K holds grudges guys... I'm sure he knows what day in 1936 his neighbors dog crapped his lawn.......L0L

plunks7
02-02-2015, 10:09 PM
I was clowning around....Do u think IF I was going to attack somebody that I would post it on the WORLD NEWS.......B_K holds grudges guys... I'm sure he knows what day in 1936 his neighbors dog crapped his lawn.......L0L

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out!!!! Everyday LOL. Klemmabnya You are very correct in your post. But it is the silly season. A lot of us have more information about the sport we all love than you could imagine. Just hang tight and the information will begin very soon.

Nasty55
02-03-2015, 07:26 AM
I was clowning around....Do u think IF I was going to attack somebody that I would post it on the WORLD NEWS.......B_K holds grudges guys... I'm sure he knows what day in 1936 his neighbors dog crapped his lawn.......L0L

So you getting on here night after night here months ago threatening Ben Shelton when you were having a Bi-polar meltdown was just you clowning around huh Keith? Well I'm sorry if I don't believe you that you weren't clowning around.... You can say all day long how much you were clowning but I'm calling BS!!! You are one of the biggest chit stirrers that exists on this board so go take your Mr goody 2 shoes act somewhere else Keith because no one here wants to hear it!!!

B_K
02-03-2015, 10:44 AM
I'm glad the meds/illegal substances or whatever you're taking at the moment have you in a happy spot. Next month you'll probably changing to a woman with Bruce Jenner. Hold grudges? I'm sorry did I get banned from one site only to come bash the owner of that site here? Nope you did though. Remember? Think back hard to the personality you had in the recent past.

1936....lol. Pretty hard neither of my parents were born yet.

I don't hold a grudge against you, because I don't care enough to. You exist to help ease the boredom of work. Other than that you can pound sand.

badacefaist19
02-03-2015, 11:47 AM
This board used to be the greatest thing, BEFORE dirt on dirt. BEFORE people besides Sports Plus Video were actually filming the races. BEFORE twitter made it easy to get results if you didn't actually go every week. I still check this site from time to time because I'm an OG here too, and all I ever see is just what B_K sees as well, bunch of people getting on here to not really talk about racing, but to talk about each other and anything but racing. That is why this site is not used as much anymore. There really isn't any knowledge on here anymore that gets revealed before twitter, facebook, or dirt on dirt posts it. -End of Rant

_keith_
02-03-2015, 04:31 PM
I'm glad the meds/illegal substances or whatever you're taking at the moment have you in a happy spot. Next month you'll probably changing to a woman with Bruce Jenner. Hold grudges? I'm sorry did I get banned from one site only to come bash the owner of that site here? Nope you did though. Remember? Think back hard to the personality you had in the recent past. 1936....lol. Pretty hard neither of my parents were born yet. I don't hold a grudge against you, because I don't care enough to. You exist to help ease the boredom of work. Other than that you can pound sand. I have more fun from this site than all the social media all combined.....Oh and B_K you have no idea what goes on between me and other people on this board and its really is NONE of your Business .......Put that in your Sand pile and dig-it

B_K
02-03-2015, 04:57 PM
Sure thing.

I don't care if you do your blow off of half these peoples a$$es. That's cool now get back to those negotiations.

Nasty55
02-03-2015, 05:18 PM
I have more fun from this site than all the social media all combined.....Oh and B_K you have no idea what goes on between me and other people on this board and its really is NONE of your Business .......Put that in your Sand pile and dig-it

Yeah I'm sure you do have a helluva lot of fun trying to find ways to get people on here to like you Keith.... Well lemme give ya a little piece of advice.. Stop being such a douchbag to everyone who doesn't share the same opinions as you and don't always be a jerkoff all the time and maybe people wouldn't constantly be on your case!!

_keith_
02-03-2015, 10:13 PM
Yeah I'm sure you do have a helluva lot of fun trying to find ways to get people on here to like you Keith.... Well lemme give ya a little piece of advice.. Stop being such a douchbag to everyone who doesn't share the same opinions as you and don't always be a jerkoff all the time and maybe people wouldn't constantly be on your case!! Thank God you don't like me...In-fact I hope you HATE my guts..... I see ya brought out the 2nd screen name.......Baaaahahahahahahahaah

Nasty55
02-03-2015, 10:47 PM
Thank God you don't like me...In-fact I hope you HATE my guts..... I see ya brought out the 2nd screen name.......Baaaahahahahahahahaah

You are clearly delusional dumbazz... Oh you are right I don't like you Keith... I haven't liked you since the night you got on here and verbally attacked Ben Shelton and threatzened him as well and then came back on here and acted like nothing happened.... 2nd screen name?? I have 1 screen name and 1/screen name only!! I don't need to run and hide behind another screen name like alot of the other chickenchits do on this site.….. You included!!! With that being said when's this big 4M takeover gonna happen that you been bragging about? I mean come on now uber goober you surely have the hook up on buying this site don't you? Or was that just another one of them big fat lies ( stories) that you like to tell everybody here on 4M?

_keith_
02-03-2015, 11:04 PM
You are clearly delusional dumbazz... Oh you are right I don't like you Keith... I haven't liked you since the night you got on here and verbally attacked Ben Shelton and threatzened him as well and then came back on here and acted like nothing happened.... 2nd screen name?? I have 1 screen name and 1/screen name only!! I don't need to run and hide behind another screen name like alot of the other chickenchits do on this site.….. You included!!! With that being said when's this big 4M takeover gonna happen that you been bragging about? I mean come on now uber goober you surely have the hook up on buying this site don't you? Or was that just another one of them big fat lies ( stories) that you like to tell everybody here on 4M? Rollmao.....What is between Ben and me is once again NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.. Now GO swap screen name and keep BASHING...1 more thing....Everybody on here knows me I will post my pic name and If YOU would like to Dis-cuss this IN PERSON!.......

latemodefan
02-03-2015, 11:37 PM
But he is hoping to get Park Place soon at McDonalds!!!not me clayton

latemodefan
02-03-2015, 11:38 PM
You are clearly delusional dumbazz... Oh you are right I don't like you Keith... I haven't liked you since the night you got on here and verbally attacked Ben Shelton and threatzened him as well and then came back on here and acted like nothing happened.... 2nd screen name?? I have 1 screen name and 1/screen name only!! I don't need to run and hide behind another screen name like alot of the other chickenchits do on this site.….. You included!!! With that being said when's this big 4M takeover gonna happen that you been bragging about? I mean come on now uber goober you surely have the hook up on buying this site don't you? Or was that just another one of them big fat lies ( stories) that you like to tell everybody here on 4M?all you do is b@tch and moan

Nasty55
02-03-2015, 11:55 PM
Rollmao.....What is between Ben and me is once again NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.. Now GO swap screen name and keep BASHING...1 more thing....Everybody on here knows me I will post my pic name and If YOU would like to Dis-cuss this IN PERSON!.......

Listen here you ignorant punk.... You made it mine and everyone else's business the minute you opened your pie hole on here for the whole world too see the night you verbally attacked Ben's character so you need to check yourself before you wreck yourself!!! Now once again I have 1 and I do mean only 1 screen name so nice try on that one again douchbag!! So about this discussing this in person.... I'm all for it... Come on out to Cleveland Ohio Keith and we shall have this discussion that you talk off... Because I'll tell you exactly what's gonna happen... Either your not gonna show up which would be my guess.... Or you show up I stomp a mud hole in you then walk the fuker dry then your b!tch azz runs to the cops :) thats about how this will happen because you seem like the cop calling type!!

Nasty55
02-04-2015, 12:07 AM
all you do is b@tch and moan

Why don't we just make this a 2 for 1 special and I'll just stomp both you and Keith @ the same time then that might be a fair fight.... But then again I think there's a law preventing me from hitting both of you if my memory serves me correctly... I thinks its the can't hit a retard law without going to the pokey........

_keith_
02-04-2015, 12:29 AM
Why don't we just make this a 2 for 1 special and I'll just stomp both you and Keith @ the same time then that might be a fair fight.... But then again I think there's a law preventing me from hitting both of you if my memory serves me correctly... I thinks its the can't hit a retard law without going to the pokey........ There want be any law involved....I don't need any help.... Here ya go https://www.facebook.com/ type Keith Harris in the search....That is ME.....As you browse through my pics....Check my friends list as well.......I prolly should make it easier 4 you. Keith Harris PO box 165 Warrior AL.

Nasty55
02-04-2015, 01:06 AM
There want be any law involved....I don't need any help.... Here ya go https://www.facebook.com/ type Keith Harris in the search....That is ME.....As you browse through my pics....Check my friends list as well.......I prolly should make it easier 4 you. Keith Harris PO box 165 Warrior AL.

Didn't find à Keith Harris from Warrior ÀL found 1 from Birmingham though and if that's you....... Lmmfao you are a goofy looking mother fuker.........

_keith_
02-04-2015, 01:13 AM
You are really good at running that dik sukr ....I posted my I D.....yur turn......CHIKEN........

Nasty55
02-04-2015, 01:36 AM
You are really good at running that dik sukr ....I posted my I D.....yur turn......CHIKEN........

Lmmfao what are we in the 3rd grade here? Your turn/ my turn lmao..... Hey just because your dumbazz chose to toss someone's information out there doesn't mean that I'm going to follow you and do the same thing ya goofy fuker!! Now if you wanna bring your hill billy azz on up north here to Cleveland I'll be more than happy to give you à good ol northern azz whoopin!!

_keith_
02-04-2015, 03:01 AM
Lmmfao what are we in the 3rd grade here? Your turn/ my turn lmao..... Hey just because your dumbazz chose to toss someone's information out there doesn't mean that I'm going to follow you and do the same thing ya goofy fuker!! Now if you wanna bring your hill billy azz on up north here to Cleveland I'll be more than happy to give you à good ol northern azz whoopin!! Keith posted his name and Info. Now put up or shut up DRAMA QUEEN.....

B_K
02-04-2015, 06:50 AM
Dang I missed a lot while sleeping.

Firstly Keith is now talking about himself third person like he's The Lord. Second things posted on a public forum are nobody's business. Third I'll by God fight you here's my p.o box....REALLY? They not have mailboxes and street names in good ole Warrior?

Then again you never know if it's regular Keith, bathtub meth Keith, or dumb skank Keith. Hard to know who you're talking to when they don't.

BerckFan
02-04-2015, 07:31 AM
there is a reason for only 16 posters. and it has more to due with what this board has become than the fact that it is the off season.

go ahead and post the names of the "January 16". then check the posts they have made in the last month and how many were just back and forth cheap shots. might explain why some long time members have little interest in providing intelligent opinions when it almost always turns into off topic blather about my personal supremacy.

yes, things will certainly pick up again when florida racing starts. but there will still be no need to check the second page of any thread unless you are a member of the two warring factions that are equally responsible.

social media may be great for many of you, but I still cling to the hope that the results and intelligent opinions about my favorite sport will be posted here, on what once was a great racing fan debate site. and that may be my own personal delusion.

but I still have hope.

Tracy Williamson
Delavan, WI
(ex-Prescott, IA)

Spot on! :)

fastford
02-04-2015, 07:42 AM
yea B-K, I caught that to, ole keithy forgot what screen name he was using, im beginning to wander if him and nasty may be one and the same...

Nasty55
02-04-2015, 08:11 AM
yea B-K, I caught that to, ole keithy forgot what screen name he was using, im beginning to wander if him and nasty may be one and the same...

Rest assured Fastford I am not Keith!! I just don't like him and I'm not shy about it!

fastford
02-05-2015, 07:42 AM
Rest assured Fastford I am not Keith!! I just don't like him and I'm not shy about it!

I was just joking nasty55 , its obvious your not the same , by the way, thanks for the positive rep, I tried to return the favor, but gave you a positive a while back and the format wouldn't let me do it again for a while I guess...

Clayton_Wetter
02-12-2015, 04:17 PM
Wow!! Ole keith must have bought 4M and banned himself!!! He is keeping his word on cleaning up the place!!!

Clayton_Wetter
02-12-2015, 04:33 PM
not me clayton

http://www.4m.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=52834&d=1423028190

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVZDBJ6tat0

Half an hour later she had frenched his frie!!!

http://ring.cdandlp.com/geminicricket/photo_grande/115135241.jpg

plunks7
02-12-2015, 04:38 PM
Wow!! Ole keith must have bought 4M and banned himself!!! He is keeping keeping his word on cleaning up the place!!!

LMFAO!!!! Rolling on the floor. Stop it my belly hurts. Haaaa... Haaaa...

Barbecueboy
02-12-2015, 04:59 PM
Wow!! Ole keith must have bought 4M and banned himself!!! He is keeping keeping his word on cleaning up the place!!!

Well played CW.......pretty dang good stuff.