PDA

View Full Version : Golden Isle (Lucas Oil LM) vs Screven (WOO LM): Drivers who's going where?

HoosierDirtFan
02-01-2015, 05:24 PM
Golden Isle Speedway (Lucas Oil LMDS) vs Screven Motor Speedway (WOO LMS)
Drivers who's racing at which tracks this coming week?

Golden Isle Speedway - Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series
87 - Ross Bailes
25 - Mike Benedum
0 - Scott Bloomquist
40B - Kyle Bronson
28 - Eddie Carrier Jr.
6 - Jonathan Davenport
28 - Dennis Erb Jr.
15 - Steve Francis
4T - Tommy Kerr
777 - Jared Landers
21 - Ivedent Lloyd
44 - Chris Madden
7 - Donald McIntosh
99m - Devin Moran
21jr - Billy Moyer Jr.
5 - Don O'Neal
20 - Jimmy Owens
91 - Jason Papich
1 - Earl Pearson Jr.
32 - Bobby Pierce
94 - Austin Rettig
22 - Gregg Satterlee
s9 - Dan Schlieper
B5 - Brandon Sheppard
19 - William Thomas
-
Screven Motor Speedway - World Of Outlaws Late Model Series
14m - Morgan Bagley
86 - Kyle Beard
99B - Rick Boom Briggs
c9 - Steve Casebolt
25 - Shane Clanton
53 - Ray Cook
24/ 7 - Rick Eckert
1* - Chub Frank
99jr - Frank Heckenast Jr.
R1 - Riley Hickman
12 - Jason Jameson
2 - Chase Junghans
26 - Tony Knowles
29 - Darrell Lanigan
39 - Tim McCreadie
17m - Dale McDowell
21 - Billy Moyer
1 - Josh Richards
20 - Rodney Sanders
21D - Dan Stone
18 - Eric Wells
77 - Jordan Yaggy
25z - Mason Zeigler

Pennsboro23
02-01-2015, 09:58 PM
Golden Isles

Scott Bloomquist
Jimmy Owens
Don O'Neal
Steve Francis
Earl Pearson jr
Eddie Carrier jr
Dennis Erb jr
Jared Landers
Billy Moyer jr
Jason Papich
Mike Benedum
Chris Ferguson
Chris Madden
Ross Bailes
Jonathan Davenport
Kyle Bronson
Ivedent Lloyd jr
Bobby Pierce
Gregg Satterlee
Devin Moran

Screven

Darrell Lanigan
Josh Richards
Tim McCreadie
Rick Eckert
Eric Wells
Shane Clanton
Mason Zeigler
Jason Jameson
Morgan Bagley
Frank Heckensast jr
Chub Frank
Boom Briggs
Jordan Yaggy
Chase Junghans
Steve Casebolt jr
Ray Cook
Billy Moyer
Rodney Sanders
Dale McDowell

Pennsboro23
02-01-2015, 11:00 PM
Hoosier, you have Tim McCreadie listed as running with Lucas.

HoosierDirtFan
02-01-2015, 11:02 PM
Hoosier, you have Tim McCreadie listed as running with Lucas.

My bad was trying to get this copied from the Facebook page I created with all the driver websites on it.

ALSO can you post the car numbers for the drivers I don't have listed?

_keith_
02-01-2015, 11:32 PM
17 m how did I do Are you saying the 17m is Tim Mc ,

Itsinmyblood
02-02-2015, 07:49 AM
I have never been to either track and I am going to make the trip down this weekend. Need some help, which track should I go to?

W2Racing09
02-02-2015, 07:56 AM
I have never been to either track and I am going to make the trip down this weekend. Need some help, which track should I go to?

Its a matter of preference I think, take a look at the driver list for each track. Where is your favorite driver racing? I think the field will certainly be more top heavy at Golden Isles. I think there is a lot more racing though at Screven, with basically the same show as Golden Isles but with the addition of the Renegades of Dirt Modifieds running for $4000 on Saturday. The WoO has the more interesting storylines this season in my opinion with the return of Josh Richards trying to dethrone Darrell Lanigan. The rookies running in the WoO are more impressive too with Ziegler and Jameson who will likely both be not just rookie contenders but championship contenders by seasons end. But the WoO does not have Scott Bloomquist or Jimmy Owens, and that rivalry is more interesting than ever with Owens making the switch from Bloomquist to Club 29 last season, and now with Bloomquist getting backing from a long time sponsor of Jimmy Owens after they split this off season. Then you have Davenport, Oneal, Francis, Earl Pearson Jr., Bobby Pierce and several other big time drivers.

Its just a shame they have to run against each other because all of the best Late Model drivers will be in the same state next weekend.

Thanks,
Jeff.

Josh Bayko
02-02-2015, 10:22 AM
My bad was trying to get this copied from the Facebook page I created with all the driver websites on it.

ALSO can you post the car numbers for the drivers I don't have listed?

Mike Benedum #25
Jordan Yaggy #77
Not sure on Jameson.

Itsinmyblood
02-02-2015, 10:25 AM
Its a matter of preference I think, take a look at the driver list for each track. Where is your favorite driver racing? I think the field will certainly be more top heavy at Golden Isles. I think there is a lot more racing though at Screven, with basically the same show as Golden Isles but with the addition of the Renegades of Dirt Modifieds running for $4000 on Saturday. The WoO has the more interesting storylines this season in my opinion with the return of Josh Richards trying to dethrone Darrell Lanigan. The rookies running in the WoO are more impressive too with Ziegler and Jameson who will likely both be not just rookie contenders but championship contenders by seasons end. But the WoO does not have Scott Bloomquist or Jimmy Owens, and that rivalry is more interesting than ever with Owens making the switch from Bloomquist to Club 29 last season, and now with Bloomquist getting backing from a long time sponsor of Jimmy Owens after they split this off season. Then you have Davenport, Oneal, Francis, Earl Pearson Jr., Bobby Pierce and several other big time drivers.

Its just a shame they have to run against each other because all of the best Late Model drivers will be in the same state next weekend.

Thanks,
Jeff.

Thank you so much. Not sure where to go but will Prob hit Screven.

W2Racing09
02-02-2015, 10:29 AM

I'll be at Screven as well on Friday and Saturday. Making the 10 hour drive from PA because the off season has been too long. I wonder who else from 4m will be there, seems the majority of us think Screven is the place to be.

Thanks,
Jeff.

pink floyd
02-02-2015, 11:33 AM

definitely screven

ModJr1
02-02-2015, 12:13 PM
Jameson will be in 12

pink floyd
02-02-2015, 12:23 PM
Here's hoping Dennis Erb has his best season yet!!

i'll second that!! hope he wins a crown jewel this year. i'll be the first one in victory lane, that is after heather of course.

flagone
02-02-2015, 12:24 PM
There will be a band playing on Saturday at the stage. Drivers will be there at a TBA time on Saturday as well.

We should plan a 4m gathering like the old days.

You can go check out Screven's Facebook page for a drivers list. https://www.facebook.com/ScrevenMotorSportsComplex

Or my company page as well https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kelcar-Motorsports-Media/155100964505559

W2Racing09
02-02-2015, 01:25 PM
There will be a band playing on Saturday at the stage. Drivers will be there at a TBA time on Saturday as well.

We should plan a 4m gathering like the old days.

You can go check out Screven's Facebook page for a drivers list. https://www.facebook.com/ScrevenMotorSportsComplex

Or my company page as well https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kelcar-Motorsports-Media/155100964505559

I would be in for a 4m gathering.

Thanks,
Jeff.

HighMaintenance2007
02-02-2015, 04:24 PM
David Cooler Band

' Country to the Bone '

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmqHkg3XxOk

Dog Huntin` Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cipTigINqCY

HighMaintenance2007
02-02-2015, 05:15 PM
Should make for a great time .

lighting
02-02-2015, 06:46 PM
Chris Brown From Spring,Texas will be at the Lucas Races in GA and FL

Pennsboro23
02-02-2015, 06:55 PM
Is Jeremy Mayfield still going to try to give Lucas Oil a try? Last I heard, they were throwing around the possibility.

DirtTrackin52
02-02-2015, 07:36 PM
Screven:

11 Austin Smith
76 Brandon Overton
5 Brian Ligon
98 Casey Barrow
101 Casey Roberts
4D Chad Hollenbeck
72 Jason Covert
60 Jim Manka
27 Joe Denby
1N Jordy Nipper
311 Scott Groves

jog49
02-03-2015, 04:20 PM
As of this past November, Mayfield was light years away from making a Lucas Oil field.

Barbecueboy
02-03-2015, 04:26 PM
As of this past November, Mayfield was light years away from making a Lucas Oil field.

I saw the same thing jog........

plunks7
02-03-2015, 07:03 PM
I see that Shannon Babb is not listed. What's the reason if there is one? Just asking

HoosierDirtFan
02-03-2015, 07:21 PM
I see that Shannon Babb is not listed. What's the reason if there is one? Just asking

Unless he want's to or has the money too; I don't think he'll go to Florida any more. last time he was down there I believe was 2009.

plunks7
02-03-2015, 07:31 PM
Okay thanks HDF

Highside Hustler25
02-03-2015, 08:10 PM

Clarksville is the first race on the schedule for Babb. Then Ken. Lake