17.Eric Wells
18.Billy Moyer
19.Jason Jameson
20.Pancho Lawler
21.Kyle Beard
22.Dale McDowell
23.Brian Ligon
24.Rodney Sanders

I wonder where all the people are who said Rocket was dead are? Maybe they didn't see Josh Richards win at Screven, and Brandon Sheppard leading at GIS until the last lap, when he was passed by yet another Rocket for the win...

Thanks,
Jeff.

pink floyd
02-05-2015, 10:20 PM
great but mr lanigan didn't race

it wouldn't have mattered tonight!

Josh Bayko
02-05-2015, 10:21 PM
I wonder where all the people are who said Rocket was dead are? Maybe they didn't see Josh Richards win at Screven, and Brandon Sheppard leading at GIS until the last lap, when he was passed by yet another Rocket for the win...

Thanks,
Jeff.

The rumors of Rocket's demise were greatly exaggerated.

pink floyd
02-05-2015, 10:27 PM
we shall see tomorrow night

good luck to josh

Cast-Iron-Junkie
02-05-2015, 10:30 PM
Frankie Heckenast Jr.

Thank You Sir!/

pink floyd
02-05-2015, 10:32 PM
The rumors of Rocket's demise were greatly exaggerated.

it's going to be a very interesting season of racing indeed.

pro/spec
02-05-2015, 10:33 PM
how many cars ? was chub there ? thanks

pink floyd
02-05-2015, 10:34 PM
how many cars ? was chub there ? thanks

34. no chub tonight.

plunks7
02-05-2015, 10:36 PM
great but mr lanigan didn't race

If your going to use two letters in front of Lanigans name. Use the right ones. They should be DH Lanigan. LOL And I would only wish this would happen all year!!!!!

HighMaintenance2007
02-06-2015, 01:06 AM
36 from 13 states.......37 counting Laniigan ...Chubb pulled in an hour ago ......

Nasty55
02-06-2015, 01:33 AM
good luck to josh

I have a feeling that we might be seeing kid rocket In victory lane quite often this year pink what do you think buddy?

swartzman
02-06-2015, 02:24 AM
Even a blind squirrel can find a nut, hope he does have a good year after being out.. But its still early before everyone needs to jump up and down to much..

pink floyd
02-06-2015, 03:40 AM
I have a feeling that we might be seeing kid rocket In victory lane quite often this year pink what do you think buddy?

as long as it's more often than we see lanigan there, i will be happy.

NormP
02-06-2015, 06:02 AM
Even a blind squirrel can find a nut, hope he does have a good year after being out.. But its still early before everyone needs to jump up and down to much..

Exactly right. I don't think he's going to be able to win every race by running over those who pass him like he did tonight.

But I guess when you've been out as long as he has you have to do whatever it takes to get that first win.

J20in1st
02-06-2015, 07:21 AM
we shall see tomorrow night

Tomorrow night isn't tonight......

HighMaintenance2007
02-06-2015, 07:34 AM
TONITE -

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=892194007468423&set=a.103346133019885.7029.100000334951838&type=1&theater

mdizzle
02-06-2015, 07:40 AM
I see he's still how he was... Slam 'em to pass 'em. I hope Roberts junks Richards (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) tonight. He said if he has the chance to tonight he will do it back to him.

dirtMAN007
02-06-2015, 09:19 AM
Hey it is still more than eckert could do in the house car !!!!!!!! How did he look in the mbh car ?

Kwoods25
02-06-2015, 09:46 AM
Richards is wide open all the time. If you watch the vid. He did hit the inside burn of the track. Its racing. He said he races hard everylap and it shows. Its always different when your behind the wheel trying to win!

SparkPlug
02-06-2015, 09:56 AM
Yeah Frankie Jr.!!!!

Switchback29A1
02-06-2015, 10:01 AM
Casey raced josh clean and never touched him after trying to get by him for 6 or 7 laps, and Casey passes josh off 2, then Richards runs thru the infield and runs over Roberts the next corner? That's not hard racing, that's just dirty. Josh knows he has unlimited cars and he races like it, but I'd love nothing more than to see him get his stuff junked

mdizzle
02-06-2015, 10:12 AM
Casey raced josh clean and never touched him after trying to get by him for 6 or 7 laps, and Casey passes josh off 2, then Richards runs thru the infield and runs over Roberts the next corner? That's not hard racing, that's just dirty. Josh knows he has unlimited cars and he races like it, but I'd love nothing more than to see him get his stuff junked

"LIKE" lol

pink floyd
02-06-2015, 10:28 AM

it would be more enjoyable to beat him fair and square while not junking his stuff.

drtrkr244
02-06-2015, 11:07 AM
Richards is wide open all the time. If you watch the vid. He did hit the inside burn of the track. Its racing. He said he races hard everylap and it shows. Its always different when your behind the wheel trying to win!

Agree! Too many keyboard drivers stating their opinion on here. Josh admitted he hit the berm and it shot him into Casey. Mistake....definitely! On purpose....No way! Im sure Josh will talk to Casey and get it straightened out. Should Casey repay the favor....absolutely, as long as he doesn't take him out! That's RACIN!

Highside Hustler25
02-06-2015, 12:27 PM
Agree! Too many keyboard drivers stating their opinion on here. Josh admitted he hit the berm and it shot him into Casey. Mistake....definitely! On purpose....No way! Im sure Josh will talk to Casey and get it straightened out. Should Casey repay the favor....absolutely, as long as he doesn't take him out! That's RACIN!

well stated.

Racer63
02-06-2015, 12:32 PM

That's a joke. Anybody can drive wide open all the time and run over people. I hear this all the time about crate racing. You got to stay in it blah blah blah. It's all disrespect for fellow racers period. Whether it's Richards doing it in a SL or some other jack off I have to race against in a crate doing the same thing.

jimmy5
02-06-2015, 12:40 PM
I can't wait til somebody puts Richards over the wall and destroys his equipment he drives like a idiot

J20in1st
02-06-2015, 12:42 PM
gotta be a fan of racing and not a driver. No driver wishes for any destroyed equipment.

Just because Richards has a bigger set of brass and holds it open?

Kwoods25
02-06-2015, 04:31 PM
Richards is wide open all the time. If you watch the vid. He did hit the inside burn of the track. Its racing. He said he races hard everylap and it shows. Its always different when your behind the wheel trying to win!That's a joke. Anybody can drive wide open all the time and run over people. I hear this all the time about crate racing. You got to stay in it blah blah blah. It's all disrespect for fellow racers period. Whether it's Richards doing it in a SL or some other jack off I have to race against in a crate doing the same thing.You do got to stay in it in a crate on a big 1/2 mile, you run a smaller track then you don't. It's alot easier to make it up on a smaller track than a big one.

SuperEight
02-06-2015, 05:23 PM
Not cool Mr. Richards, Not cool. When your cars been tight for the last 10 laps and you banzai the corner and plow the leader knowing you wouldn't get the car to turn, Not Cool!!! What comes around goes around, maybe the numbness and tingling moved to his head.

cgrace
02-06-2015, 05:40 PM
easy to run wide open when u got plenty of back up cars and ur dad pays bills he hits more cars more often than he doesnt when passin

Nasty55
02-06-2015, 05:50 PM

I like your post and agree drtrkr! Hopefully it doesn't carry over to tonight.

IZZOJR16
02-06-2015, 06:09 PM
Regardless who gets in my way

Josh Bayko
02-06-2015, 06:26 PM
I wasn't there, so I can't really pass judgement on the incident, but if Richards took him out, it sucks for Roberts. The thing is, retribution for this kind of stuff is always lame. Two wrongs don't make a right.

One thing to consider with Richards, though, is that he has to knock a pretty significant amount of racing rust off before the comfort level is back to where it was in 2013.

IZZOJR16
02-06-2015, 06:38 PM
I wasn't there, so I can't really pass judgement on the incident, but if Richards took him out, it sucks for Roberts. The thing is, retribution for this kind of stuff is always lame. Two wrongs don't make a right. One thing to consider with Richards, though, is that he has to knock a pretty significant amount of racing rust off before the comfort level is back to where it was in 2013. this has nothing to do with " knocking the racing rust off", Richards CLEARLY slammed Roberts to take the lead back. "The thing is, retribution for this kind of stuff is always lame. Two wrongs don't make a right. " - thats crazy talk, retaliation is part of racing as fighting is to hockey. A good taste of ones own medicine is sometimes needed and warranted, some have to learn lessons the hard way.

Waldo
02-06-2015, 06:41 PM
Where's Terry Casey?

t3r3e3
02-06-2015, 07:07 PM

It's definitely different when daddy supplies all the chassis , parts, and engines gratis. You can drive WFO without fear of digging a financial hole that would cripple many teams, including Casey Roberts, the guy Josh door slammed to win. No one doubts Josh's talent. It's the utter lack of disregard for those around him that earns Josh the negative vibes from many. Richards would bankrupt most teams within a year with his driving style.

t3r3e3
02-06-2015, 07:11 PM
I wasn't there, so I can't really pass judgement on the incident, but if Richards took him out, it sucks for Roberts. The thing is, retribution for this kind of stuff is always lame. Two wrongs don't make a right.

One thing to consider with Richards, though, is that he has to knock a pretty significant amount of racing rust off before the comfort level is back to where it was in 2013.

That and Roberts can't afford to get into a back and forth wreck fest with Josh, because Mark's war chest is exponentially larger than the husband and wife that own Casey's car. That being said, if Richards gets dumped by Roberts, he deserves it 100%. That was a pass even Jared Landers would wince at...

Highside Hustler25
02-06-2015, 07:20 PM
That being said, if Richards gets dumped by Roberts, he deserves it 100%. That was a pass even Jared Landers would wince at...

That's a good one!

Josh Bayko
02-06-2015, 07:25 PM
this has nothing to do with " knocking the racing rust off", Richards CLEARLY slammed Roberts to take the lead back. "The thing is, retribution for this kind of stuff is always lame. Two wrongs don't make a right. " - thats crazy talk, retaliation is part of racing as fighting is to hockey. A good taste of ones own medicine is sometimes needed and warranted, some have to learn lessons the hard way.

There's a huge difference between hockey fights and car racing wreck wars. A concussion or a broken jaw is pretty much the worst case scenario in a hockey fight. The worst case scenario in a racing wreck war is an accident resulting in serious injury or death.

The whole racing retribution thing is largely a southern phenomenon, that sh*t doesn't happen everywhere else. As in hockey, fighting is really a North American phenomenon, it doesn't really happen anywhere else either.

And as far as knocking racing rust off, you don't really get it. You get out of a race car long enough, your reflexes and feel for the car erode. It's going to take anybody a while to get that knack back.

Waldo
02-06-2015, 07:49 PM
Josh Bayko is New London Wisconsin in the South?

Kwoods25
02-07-2015, 04:03 AM
I know josh has unlimited supply. I wished somebody supplied all my parts I would be a lot less nicer on the track. But I know where the money comes from to fix it.

SuperEight
02-07-2015, 09:39 AM

That wasn't rust... Its on DOD and its painfully obvious. I don't mind a little racing retribution done right. I doubt you could get close enough to Kid Reckit to challenge him to hockey, then I'd have to learn to skate, nah. Honestly this thing right here that we are discussing is why so many have left Rocket. He's the "House car driver", he is suppose to be promoting car sales and furthering their tech innovation. Instead he's the most cut throat racer I've seen and people get fed up buying stuff from them knowing the money in turn gets used to crush and run them back over. Back when Rayburn was younger and competitive in his own cars, I never saw him Kabosh everybody to get a win, it makes no sense from a business standpoint... They can keep their rockets, I'll NEVER sit in one as long as I live.

chupp n bloomer fan
02-07-2015, 09:53 AM
Josh Bayko is New London Wisconsin in the South?Terry Casey is a full blown idiot, just saying.

chupp n bloomer fan
02-07-2015, 09:57 AM
Right... That deal had no effect on him. Even when he see's other drivers come at him almost taking out track workers... It don't matter to Kid Reckit!!!Going to have to watch that video again, it was Terry Casey who almost hit the track workers. Believe they black flagged Casey on that episode. And that was a racing incident, have seen that video. Haven't seen video of this one, no I don't have DoD, but this sounds like Josh screwed up.

Dante Toledo, OH
02-07-2015, 12:17 PM
Maybe he grew up an Earnhart fan. Thinks thats how you're supposed to pass people.

racer67x
02-07-2015, 01:12 PM
that jealousy is going to eat you guys up.

Kwoods25
02-07-2015, 03:31 PM
3 for Dale!

t3r3e3
02-07-2015, 04:29 PM
that jealousy is going to eat you guys up.

How so? Richards has a boatload of talent, and a teaspoon of regard for his competition. In short, he drives like a bulldozer with zero finesse. This sort of checkers or wreckers mentality is easy to formulate with an unlimited budget that dwarfs pretty much anyone not named Jared Landers. It's easy to dislike a self entitled driver such as Richards, especially when he explains his over his head moves as racin' deals.

Back in the day guys like Charlie Swartz or Jack Hewitt would have beat the he11 out of Josh by now. A few more Terry Casey type nutjobs as competition might dissuade Josh from his petulant act, especially if he didn't have a posse to hide behind. That's not jealousy, just the truth.

Highside Hustler25
02-07-2015, 05:38 PM
Back in the day guys like Charlie Swartz or Jack Hewitt would have beat the he11 out of Josh by now.

Back in the day, probably so. In todays sue happy lawyer friendly way of life, Josh would then own Charlie and Jack's rides.

t3r3e3
02-07-2015, 09:10 PM
Back in the day, probably so. In todays sue happy lawyer friendly way of life, Josh would then own Charlie and Jack's rides.

He'd own them, but he'd also own a set of dentures. Sounds like Roberts got his payback tonight.

chupp n bloomer fan
02-07-2015, 10:19 PM
Pretty hard to deny this fack, and rocket boy shows he isn't any better.He's better than Terry Casey. He actually wins, and most of them have come without conflict.

chupp n bloomer fan
02-07-2015, 10:20 PM
He'd own them, but he'd also own a set of dentures. Sounds like Roberts got his payback tonight.If so good to hear. Still would like to see the video if it's anywhere but DoD.

SuperEight
02-08-2015, 09:47 AM
He'd own them, but he'd also own a set of dentures. Sounds like Roberts got his payback tonight.

Boo-Yah! Perfectly executed, but hey it was just a racing deal and he likes it rough, so...

Congrats to Clanton at Screven and breaking a 66 race winless streak.
Congrats to Davenport at Golden Isles, fast time 3 nights in a row and a final night win!
Congrats to Landers on having strong runs all 3 nights, Bloomer tutelage seems to be working.
Congrats to Ross Bailes on 3 strong runs for Baird.
Congrats to B-Shepp for being one of the very few Rocketeers that has any class and was quick.

Barbecueboy
02-08-2015, 02:20 PM
Josh is not the problem in that Richards camp.......

_keith_
02-08-2015, 02:40 PM
They really need to do some (shop cleaning) over there.......02

Barbecueboy
02-10-2015, 01:53 PM
How so? Richards has a boatload of talent, and a teaspoon of regard for his competition. In short, he drives like a bulldozer with zero finesse. This sort of checkers or wreckers mentality is easy to formulate with an unlimited budget that dwarfs pretty much anyone not named Jared Landers. It's easy to dislike a self entitled driver such as Richards, especially when he explains his over his head moves as racin' deals.

Back in the day guys like Charlie Swartz or Jack Hewitt would have beat the he11 out of Josh by now. A few more Terry Casey type nutjobs as competition might dissuade Josh from his petulant act, especially if he didn't have a posse to hide behind. That's not jealousy, just the truth.

He needs a bigger or better posse............the one he sent over to the Roberts trailer in Screven got unceremoniously suplexed to the ground up his arrival and then hauled off to jail.

Everybody thinks they are a bad ass until they run up on somebody who REALLY IS a bad ass.

Again, I really don't expect anymore off track nonsense between the two camps................that hard lesson got learned this past weekend.

But, if there is............the victor of the throw down has already been determined.

CIRF
02-10-2015, 02:26 PM

HH, you're probably correct in regards to the sue happy statement. But I truly don't believe Jack Hewitt would give a rats a$$ about a law suit at the time and point of the impact of his fist to the face of the perpetrator. I really think that would hold true for 30 years ago or today.

Deep_pockets
02-10-2015, 02:32 PM
Ya, the victor cashed a check for $10k.

W2Racing09
02-10-2015, 03:08 PM

What makes you think Josh has all that much more than Owens, Bloomquist, Landers, O'Neal and Francis (Back by a NASCAR driver), Lanigan, and any of the other top flight guys? He certainly does not. In terms of racing they are all about equal, I don't think money is a big problem for anyone I mentioned. For Casey Roberts, sure -- but he clearly does not care, he seemed happy enough to have a demo derby on the scales Thursday night.

Barbecueboy
02-10-2015, 05:26 PM
Ya, the victor cashed a check for $10k.

I didn't even know casebolt or clanton had anything to do with any of this........please, enlighten me some more.

In my 4 days down there, I missed all of there involvement in the Roberts /Richards incident.

Barbecueboy
02-10-2015, 05:28 PM
What makes you think Josh has all that much more than Owens, Bloomquist, Landers, O'Neal and Francis (Back by a NASCAR driver), Lanigan, and any of the other top flight guys? He certainly does not. In terms of racing they are all about equal, I don't think money is a big problem for anyone I mentioned. For Casey Roberts, sure -- but he clearly does not care, he seemed happy enough to have a demo derby on the scales Thursday night.

Jeff, I will respectfully ask you............were you there at the scales on Thursday night or are you going by hearsay and gossip.

And I'm being totally serious.

pink floyd
02-12-2015, 08:25 AM
and josh wins another one. hope they continue on the woo tour.

Kwd1253
02-12-2015, 08:35 AM
and josh wins another one. hope they continue on the woo tour.Long as Roberts not racing against him he win lots of WoO tour lol. He raced billy clean last night on that ice ring, hats off to him.

Barbecueboy
02-12-2015, 08:44 AM
Long as Roberts not racing against him he win lots of WoO tour lol. He raced billy clean last night on that ice ring, hats off to him.

After last weekend, I believe Roberts could be saying the same thing now .........couldn't he??

Nice job by all those drivers down there, especially the front runners where it matters.

Just proves a point , that josh doesn't have to run all over someone and dive bomb them to win..............he can drive em clean , and still win.

There is a reason his nickname is kid wreckit, and I know I sure didn't coin it.

Josh is getting more mature as he ages...........I expect with age comes wisdom and really see him maturing into a guy that just beats your brains in to win , not beat your cars in to win anymore.

W2Racing09
02-12-2015, 08:59 AM
After last weekend, I believe Roberts could be saying the same thing now .........couldn't he??

Nice job by all those drivers down there, especially the front runners where it matters.

Just proves a point , that josh doesn't have to run all over someone and dive bomb them to win..............he can drive em clean , and still win.

There is a reason his nickname is kid wreckit, and I know I sure didn't coin it.

Josh is getting more mature as he ages...........I expect with age comes wisdom and really see him maturing into a guy that just beats your brains in to win , not beat your cars in to win anymore.

I think his aggressive nature as a driver is what makes him fun to watch. Even last night in East Bay when Moyer got stuck behind Jr. Jr., Richards drove it in real hard to get under them and made it three wide -- a great move.

Thanks,
Jeff.

Highside Hustler25
02-12-2015, 09:17 AM
This thread has turned quite amusing. This Roberts/Richards thing is history. I highly doubt Roberts wants to get in to a bang em war with Josh. I believe we know who will survive that battle.

Barbecueboy
02-12-2015, 09:38 AM
This thread has turned quite amusing. This Roberts/Richards thing is history. I highly doubt Roberts wants to get in to a bang em war with Josh. I believe we know who will survive that battle.

Of course he doesn't.........there is no way he could financially keep up( although , before anyone doubts his primary sponsors financial wherewithal , they may want to actually do some checking.)

It's not just a one garage body repair shop on the edge of town.

That being said...........if josh doesn't dive bomb him at Screven, none of this is even being discussed.
( there are two schools of thought on that....Richards camp and fan base, " well, was just one of then racin deals.
Every other human in America that can see pretty good" josh dive bombed him after getting raced and passed clean"

For the last time out of my camp on the Screven incidents.........those two have worked it out( apologized. Yes both of them to each other) and have moved on.

I would be very surprised if they ever had another rough driving run in on any track.

Barbecueboy
02-12-2015, 09:42 AM
I think his aggressive nature as a driver is what makes him fun to watch. Even last night in East Bay when Moyer got stuck behind Jr. Jr., Richards drove it in real hard to get under them and made it three wide -- a great move.

Thanks,
Jeff.

Yep , a great move indeed..........and didn't run over a single one of them to have to make the pass.

Deep_pockets
02-12-2015, 09:51 AM
He didnt run over Roberts either.

pink floyd
02-12-2015, 09:55 AM
Yep , a great move indeed..........and didn't run over a single one of them to have to make the pass.

josh ran a great race.

Barbecueboy
02-12-2015, 10:29 AM
He didnt run over Roberts either.

And you only have one screen name and have never been banned from 4 m before either.....................riiiiiiiiiight!!

We all believe you Pinocchio.

Barbecueboy
02-12-2015, 10:30 AM
josh ran a great race.

Yes pink, he sure did............

I like to see the wins come that way!!