22) 18) Gregg Satterlee
23) 07) Austin Kirpatrick
24) 19) Devin Moran

uncle geek
02-07-2015, 08:07 PM
Congrats to both Davenport & EPJ.

zyoung25
02-07-2015, 08:57 PM
I think it's apparent who is on their game so far...Davenport, BShep and Pearson. If it hadn't been for part failures they could've been in the podium spots all 3 nights. Probably could throw Bailes in there as well. Baird needs to keep him that car at least until the end of speed weeks imo.

It's odd not see Owens or O'Neal not make a top 5 so far though too. Especially since Owens done ran a few races and should have the rust shaken off by now.

WisWildManFan
02-07-2015, 09:01 PM
Track looked like it was hammer down all 3 nights. Top lucas boys like it dry and slick I believe. Perfect track conditions for JD.

hustler t4
02-07-2015, 09:29 PM
Congrats to JD!

Latemodel333
02-07-2015, 10:55 PM
JD was flying in his heat and early in a main, Lander's appeared to have the car to beat until he lost a Left rear rim and all, his car was bad fast and he seemed to take his time working up thru and into the lead. Once he came back out with a new wheel and tire he seemed like he was PO at himself for running thru the hole in 1-2 and he looked like his old self, trying to get it all back in one lap. If he can settle down some he will win a bunch of races!
The track tonight was decent shape, it had alot of bite in it, by feature time it did slow some but they where screaming at the end of chute and only off the gas for a blerp. Moyer Jr was quick early, and was surprised to hear they only had 30 cars. Food was good, weather was ok 60's that fell into the lower 50's by the 9:30 pm A main checker drop, overall great night and will go back nxt yr!

_keith_
02-07-2015, 11:14 PM
Track looked like it was hammer down all 3 nights. Top lucas boys like it dry and slick I believe. Perfect track conditions for JD. I only attended tonight race and all I can say is Way To Go Golden Isle Speedway and Congrats to J. Davenport.....This marks the 1st Race I attended after the change in configuration of the famed Golden Isle Speedway......Thanks again!

Escobar
02-08-2015, 06:13 AM
Track looked like it was hammer down all 3 nights. Top lucas boys like it dry and slick I believe. Perfect track conditions for JD.

Night 1 the track was pretty heavy. Fri & Sat it was a good surface.

Too bad for Francis, had a top 5 going until he started pushing water and fried the engine. Deep points hole.

NormP
02-08-2015, 06:25 AM
I think it's apparent who is on their game so far...Davenport, BShep and Pearson. If it hadn't been for part failures they could've been in the podium spots all 3 nights. Probably could throw Bailes in there as well. Baird needs to keep him that car at least until the end of speed weeks imo.

It's odd not see Owens or O'Neal not make a top 5 so far though too. Especially since Owens done ran a few races and should have the rust shaken off by now.

I'd add landers to the list, if not for breaking he may have won a race one of the last two nights. Looks like he's listening to somebody about patience and smoothing things out.

hoodpin
02-08-2015, 06:50 AM
Davenport is bad a$$. Hope he wins many more.

zyoung25
02-08-2015, 08:20 AM
I'd add landers to the list, if not for breaking he may have won a race one of the last two nights. Looks like he's listening to somebody about patience and smoothing things out.

That's true. I forgot he didn't run the first night..for some reason I was thinking he didn't do well. I haven't seen any changes in his driving style yet, he sure has been fast though.

WisWildManFan
02-08-2015, 08:33 AM
They claim that's when it's more driver than car but I always prefer not seeing dust roll of the track during qualifying. Maybe I'm still bent out if shape about the lasalle fiasco two summers ago. JD has become one of my favorite drivers to watch. Only seen him in person at eldora and last year at fairbury but guy has had time for fans both times. I prefer a guy that is checkers or wreckers, not racing for points anyway so F it. Hope to see him get it done at east bay.

MontanaMagic1619*
02-08-2015, 09:06 AM
You got that right WW ! In all the times I've been to races where JD is competing, he goes out of his way to acknowledge his fan base even though I usually wait till he's away from his car and speak a little more freely without being distracting to him, but JD and T-Mac are guys who give a lot of themselves to fans and I appreciate seeing that, and NO, that's not being critical of any other driver because I'm sure JD and T-Mac aren't the only ones out there, but from what I've been able to observe these two drivers do a lot for their fans. Just my humble opinion

cgrace
02-08-2015, 11:12 AM
good for davenport