PDA

View Full Version : Why Wasn't Bloomquiest DQ'd at Golden Isles Saturday

Fast Wheels
02-08-2015, 12:30 AM
From the Lucas rule book:

F.) Any incidents that are judged to be “Deliberate Acts of Aggression”, whether on or off the Track,
under Green or Caution, will result in Disqualification.

Bloomquist charged up to Bailes under the caution and it looked like he made deliberate contact with him. After the deal in NY last year, you would think that the series wouldn't overlook this stuff. Guess it is still who you are....

_keith_
02-08-2015, 12:48 AM
From the Lucas rule book: F.) Any incidents that are judged to be “Deliberate Acts of Aggression”, whether on or off the Track, under Green or Caution, will result in Disqualification. Bloomquist charged up to Bailes under the caution and it looked like he made deliberate contact with him. After the deal in NY last year, you would think that the series wouldn't overlook this stuff. Guess it is still who you are.... I saw Scott stop under caution at North Alabama Speedway get out of the car while running 2nd and pull sheet metal away from the LR and was sent to the REAR 4 his actions....So Lucas Oil officials makes the calls as the see them.......jmo

MasterSbilt_Racer
02-08-2015, 07:57 AM

F.) Any incidents that are judged to be “Deliberate Acts of Aggression”, whether on or off the Track,

Bloomquist charged up to Bailes under the caution and it looked like he made deliberate contact with him. After the deal in NY last year, you would think that the series wouldn't overlook this stuff. Guess it is still who you are....

I saw no contact. Just went up to give some gestures. Lol

It certainly wasn't anything close to warranting a DQ. And I am not even a fan of the man...

chupp n bloomer fan
02-08-2015, 10:25 AM

Bloomquist charged up to Bailes under the caution and it looked like he made deliberate contact with him. After the deal in NY last year, you would think that the series wouldn't overlook this stuff. Guess it is still who you are....That incident you want a DQ? Really? If he cut his tire or ruined his night, yeah DQ him, but to let someone know don't fuk with me. You people and your double standards. As I said, if he ruined a guys night with retaliation then you DQ him, this, that's ridiculous.

Where did Ross finish?

chupp n bloomer fan
02-08-2015, 10:27 AM
of course he wouldn't get dq ed its lucasquistOh yes Litey, misses the first race last year and got no hardship points. Drivers voted no and Lucas stood by that. Tell us again how it's the Lucasquist series in your own little mind.

chupp n bloomer fan
02-08-2015, 10:49 AM
lets see he show up at the line up shoot with wrong ,lucas hold up the race for him to change to the proper tires but telling moyer is just plain illegal fo ranother small infraction yep lucasquist any othe questionsWhen and where Litey?

Moyer was told beforehand at East Bay we will check this stuff. Both Moyers and Francis didn't listen. Francis took it like a man and raced. Think he got a top 5. Where'd the Moyers finish?

If it is such a small infraction Litey, then why in the fuk risk doing it knowing the outcome?

Why do you think the body's are as they are, downforce. They are all doing all they can with bodies, easy to tech and they better tech them.

SuperEight
02-08-2015, 10:52 AM

I don't think he made contact, only swerved at him a bit to show displeasure with what happened coming off turn 4. I don't think this kinda thing is really was what they meant by deliberate acts of aggression. I imagine its more like using your car as a bulldozer in the pits where pedestrians are all around. To me that would qualify, but a little bump & grind on the track is kinda the heart of racing and true competition. Lets not sterilize or make our sport impotent the way Nascrap has. Now getting out of your car to go after a car on foot is just plain foolish, but "Rubbing son is racing".

Let's Crack On!

lets see he show up at the line up shoot with wrong ,lucas hold up the race for him to change to the proper tires but telling moyer is just plain illegal fo ranother small infraction yep lucasquist any othe questions

Is this english? Have you had a stroke recently?

davis2902
02-08-2015, 11:37 AM
Well Bailes tried to stuff Bloomquist into the front stretch wall and the swerve at Bailes under caution was nothing more than anything you see at a normal Saturday night dirt track. The move after that when Bloomquist ran Bailes up the track in 3 and 4 to the wall a few laps later was probably lesson learned for Bailes.

wheelpackin
02-08-2015, 11:39 AM
From the Lucas rule book: F.) Any incidents that are judged to be “Deliberate Acts of Aggression”, whether on or off the Track, under Green or Caution, will result in Disqualification. Bloomquist charged up to Bailes under the caution and it looked like he made deliberate contact with him. After the deal in NY last year, you would think that the series wouldn't overlook this stuff. Guess it is still who you are.... First off...spell his name right. I didn't see anything happen that would result in a DQ, no matter who the person was. You BloomQUIST haters need to come up with something better.

drtrkr244
02-08-2015, 11:42 AM
Well Bailes tried to stuff Bloomquist into the front stretch wall and the swerve at Bailes under caution was nothing more than anything you see at a normal Saturday night dirt track. The move after that when Bloomquist ran Bailes up the track in 3 and 4 to the wall a few laps later was probably lesson learned for Bailes.

Bailes learned a valuable life and racing lesson........the older the bull, the stiffer the horn!

toyracer
02-08-2015, 01:57 PM
Yes and if every one backs down from Bloomquist because supposed to be all that & a box of chocolates then racing will be just like Nascrap. Oh I better not try & pass we may touch.

That wasn't first time Bailes passed Bloomer this weekend. If you think he is intimidated better think again.

Switchback29A1
02-08-2015, 02:06 PM
I will however say this. Bloomquist does get catered too. There was 32-33 cars in action Thursday night and every single team took 8 tires to the Lucas oil trailer to be stamped. Then after that you could run your car thru tech. Every single team followed this per Lucas oil officials directions except Blomquist. Officials went to his trailer and did everything for him there.

_keith_
02-08-2015, 02:37 PM
I saw no contact. Just went up to give some gestures. Lol It certainly wasn't anything close to warranting a DQ. And I am not even a fan of the man... This is correct there were NO contact........Just hand signals.........l0l

drano
02-08-2015, 03:23 PM
I will however say this. Bloomquist does get catered too. There was 32-33 cars in action Thursday night and every single team took 8 tires to the Lucas oil trailer to be stamped. Then after that you could run your car thru tech. Every single team followed this per Lucas oil officials directions except Blomquist. Officials went to his trailer and did everything for him there.

As it should be.

TS FAN
02-08-2015, 03:57 PM
It must be DLM racing season. And we are off!!! Did everyone stay in their cars? If they did, then what is this discussion about?

Sambo
02-08-2015, 08:08 PM
and why is that

Because officials should be honored to go to his pit stall and they better bring a bottle of Crown Royal with them next time or they will not be allowed >!!!<

chupp n bloomer fan
02-08-2015, 08:27 PM
GENERAL RULES STAY IN YOUR CAR !! If you exit your car while on the track during competition you will be suspended for the rest of the year. The ONLY acceptable reason to exit your car is in the case of a fireYes. What are you talking about? We all know this and why it came about.

chupp n bloomer fan
02-08-2015, 08:31 PM
at tri city in ILL I was there , because moyer don't give a crap he doesn't race for points I am sure moyer knew he would get caught does hecare he11 nobut why would they wait on anybody before the race to change tires I might seeit if its a regional guy but bloomer run with lucas all the time he should know the tire rule for that track that evening shouldn't he sorry if you come to thelineup with wrong tires you get sent back to your trailer no questions askedAnd if Bloomer did this same pouting sh!t Moyer did we'd never hear the end of it. If Bloomer did that, did he start tail or in his spot? If he started tail, ok, if he started in his spot then that's not ok.

drtrkr244
02-08-2015, 08:34 PM
Yes. What are you talking about? We all know this and why it came about.

CnB, I think Litey..I mean Late"ala"mode, is drinking too much of that Crown. He's just mad Bloomer's only 50 pts out of first. You know he has a secret man crush on him anyway!

chupp n bloomer fan
02-08-2015, 08:37 PM
Yes and if every one backs down from Bloomquist because supposed to be all that & a box of chocolates then racing will be just like Nascrap. Oh I better not try & pass we may touch.

That wasn't first time Bailes passed Bloomer this weekend. If you think he is intimidated better think again.Whose telling anyone to back down from Bloomer? Race him as you would anyone else. Run him dirty, he'll let ya know. No ones tryng to turn DLM's into NASCRAP. People voice their displeasure at short tracks every weekend. Roberts/Richards was also an incident this weekend. Sh!t hapoens, ya move on.

chupp n bloomer fan
02-08-2015, 08:42 PM
GENERAL RULESSTAY IN YOUR CAR !!If you exit your car while on the track during competitionyou will be suspended for the rest of the year.The ONLY acceptable reason to exit your car is in the case of a fireYou've posted this twice? Wtf are you talking about? No one was out of their car, it's just completely out in left field, oh wait........

Clayton_Wetter
02-08-2015, 09:37 PM
lets see he show up at the line up shoot with wrong ,lucas hold up the race for him to change to the proper tires but telling moyer is just plain illegal fo ranother small infraction yep lucasquist any othe questions

Yes I have a question. When do you get disqualified again?

Clayton_Wetter
02-08-2015, 09:39 PM
GENERAL RULESSTAY IN YOUR CAR !!If you exit your car while on the track during competitionyou will be suspended for the rest of the year.The ONLY acceptable reason to exit your car is in the case of a fire

Exception to the rule! If your car catches on fire keep YOUR seat belt fastened!!

Clayton_Wetter
02-08-2015, 09:40 PM
never did SIR clayton

Then why are you not using LITE-INN to make your posts right now?????

Clayton_Wetter
02-08-2015, 09:47 PM
who is lite-inn

YOU ARE, Everyone knows that!!

plunks7
02-08-2015, 10:22 PM
I really don't give a chit about the national scene either lucas quist or the stinklaws I am more in to the regional or weekly racing and care about points either and the actual racing isaw from georgia I'm glad i don't live near there

If you have no concerns of the traveling series and only the regional and weekly series. Please leave your comments to your self about the traveling series!!! We the good folk on 4m would appreciate it.
And if there is a regional driver you like at a traveling series. Like I do - cheer for him. But Don't come on here after every race or every post and ridicule everything or person.

lowgroove
02-08-2015, 10:51 PM
I visit this site often for results and news. I am however very tired of the senseless drivel often spewed by the know it all lite inn or latemodefan. The posters English is atrocious. If you are going to impose your opinion on everyone else, at least be intelligent enough to post in English that can be understood. The senseless drivel that is normal for your posts does nothing but prove your ignorance.

lowgroove
02-08-2015, 11:13 PM
Your abuse of the English language is nothing short of amusing

_keith_
02-08-2015, 11:33 PM
Your abuse of the English language is nothing short of amusing It is none of ur dam business what she does with the English language there pr0gessional FUK W0D.........If U need the 800 number just ask.....

ForLoveOfTheGame
02-08-2015, 11:36 PM
It is none of ur dam business what she does with the English language there pr0gessional FUK W0D.........If U need the 800 number just ask.....And this is coming from the guy who is "supposedly" going to purchase 4m...

lowgroove
02-08-2015, 11:47 PM
Hey litey/latemodefan and keith, you folks better get some rest, may be a long day standing in the cheese line!

Nasty55
02-09-2015, 12:05 AM
and you are not amusing

It is none of ur dam business what she does with the English language there pr0gessional FUK W0D.........If U need the 800 number just ask.....

I see that the 4m fuktards are hard at work tonight!! Keep your playing up while it last's lady's. Maybe they will whack a mole or two and put you two girls in check!!

Nasty55
02-09-2015, 12:11 AM
Hey litey/latemodefan and keith, you folks better get some rest, may be a long day standing in the cheese line!

Haha thats classic... Maybe they should sign up for the dental line as well ... Cuz from the beatings that they take on here I'm sure they are toothless hillbillies by now!!

chupp n bloomer fan
02-09-2015, 09:05 AM
who is lite-innYOU. You have your own special language we have to decipher. DC might fool us for a little bit or whoever was trying to be DC, details are still sketchy, but you, crystal clear.

chupp n bloomer fan
02-09-2015, 09:13 AM
It is none of ur dam business what she does with the English language there pr0gessional FUK W0D.........If U need the 800 number just ask.....If you're going to shove your opinion down people's throats as if you're are smart and all knowing, learn the English language and a little grammar. It is our business when you special people resort to name calling, when most of the time, the very post you call people ignorant etc in, is riddled with errors. None of us are perfect nor is this English class, but Christ, my nine year is wayyyyy better than some on here.

And I may not be implying you Keith, but just kinda saying why it is our business.

Barbecueboy
02-09-2015, 10:13 AM
If you're going to shove your opinion down people's throats as if you're are smart and all knowing, learn the English language and a little grammar. It is our business when you special people resort to name calling, when most of the time, the very post you call people ignorant etc in, is riddled with errors. None of us are perfect nor is this English class, but Christ, my nine year is wayyyyy better than some on here.

And I may not be implying you Keith, but just kinda saying why it is our business.

Keith exposed himself as that dirtclassic guy in another thread........he does it every single time.........you just have to sit back , be observant and watch it happen.

The secrets out now Keith, come on out of the closet big guy.........

Clayton_Wetter
02-09-2015, 07:14 PM
Your abuse of the English language is nothing short of amusing

Amusing but also abusing.

Accusing a driver of cheating multiple times every day is his obsession. Litey doesn't like a driver so obviously they cheated when they win a race. But nothing ever to back it up. This has gotten too old. It's time for another banning. You would think he would learn a lesson when he gets banned but no, he just comes back more obsessed and hateful every time!

IZZOJR16
02-09-2015, 07:54 PM
what a great night of racing. Bloomer ended up with a beat up race car and JD won. Jut doesn't get any better than that.

drtrkr244
02-09-2015, 08:55 PM
I visit this site often for results and news. I am however very tired of the senseless drivel often spewed by the know it all lite inn or latemodefan. The posters English is atrocious. If you are going to impose your opinion on everyone else, at least be intelligent enough to post in English that can be understood. The senseless drivel that is normal for your posts does nothing but prove your ignorance.

My vote for.......post of the CENTURY!