PDA

View Full Version : bloomquist cars at gis

pink floyd
02-09-2015, 08:01 PM
going to be a long season for all the other lucas boys, the two bloomquist cars are going to be the cars to beat on the tour this year. how long before scott starts selling to other drivers besides landers??

lmao@dummies
02-09-2015, 08:08 PM
I will not argue that Bloomquist cars are a good piece but I guess I am looking at the results from Golden Isles wrong because last time I checked Carrier was in a Rocket, Pearson is in a Black diamond and Davenport is in a Longhorn. So I think they would probably argue with your statement being a Bloomquist car did not set fast time one night or win a feature. Just my observation.

drano
02-09-2015, 08:19 PM
I will not argue that Bloomquist cars are a good piece but I guess I am looking at the results from Golden Isles wrong because last time I checked Carrier was in a Rocket, Pearson is in a Black diamond and Davenport is in a Longhorn. So I think they would probably argue with your statement being a Bloomquist car did not set fast time one night or win a feature. Just my observation.

He is just setting the stage and then BAM he will pick them off like ducks in a barrel

Escobar
02-09-2015, 08:35 PM
going to be a long season for all the other lucas boys, the two bloomquist cars are going to be the cars to beat on the tour this year. how long before scott starts selling to other drivers besides landers??

Really? After three races at one track?

grt74
02-09-2015, 08:42 PM
theres one thing i noticed that no one is talking about on the video that i have seen,landers clearly had a great car,and that his cars could run as fast or stay with them in the middle of the track(or the slickest part)when everyone else had to be way up top or on the bottom,when it starts to slick off i find it very hard for everyone else to keep up,unless they do some serious testing,and landers had the car to beat but thats racing

plunks7
02-09-2015, 08:54 PM
I think it will be a longer season on 4m talking about chassis!! To me I don't give a crap. I just cheer for certain Drivers. :) Scott will have his hands full with Landers before thinking about other Drivers.

zyoung25
02-09-2015, 09:37 PM
I believe Madden already has one, had it at the end of last year. Some other cat from Tennessee has one too. Cecil Eunice I think is his name.

I don't see these being as popular as the old cars, not saying they won't win cuz they will. I believe it hurt him with the last ones letting everyone in on his know how.

hanginitout
02-10-2015, 04:46 AM

Isn't Carrier in a Club 29?

TMaCiLLiNi39
02-10-2015, 05:10 AM
Isn't Carrier in a Club 29?

No he's in a Rocket

pink floyd
02-10-2015, 08:02 AM
theres one thing i noticed that no one is talking about on the video that i have seen,landers clearly had a great car,and that his cars could run as fast or stay with them in the middle of the track(or the slickest part)when everyone else had to be way up top or on the bottom,when it starts to slick off i find it very hard for everyone else to keep up,unless they do some serious testing,and landers had the car to beat but thats racing

you got it, the bloomquist cars were handling better than all the others. they are going to get a huge number of wins this season.

chupp n bloomer fan
02-10-2015, 08:51 AM
I believe Madden already has one, had it at the end of last year. Some other cat from Tennessee has one too. Cecil Eunice I think is his name.

I don't see these being as popular as the old cars, not saying they won't win cuz they will. I believe it hurt him with the last ones letting everyone in on his know how.Madden has one. That Cecil guy, if it's a new one, he isn't very good. Think he just does it because he loves it, not trying to knock him.

W2Racing09
02-10-2015, 08:57 AM
Well, I think the Bloomquist cars will do just fine this season along with every other chassis that has a good driver at the wheel. Landers was impressive, but how much of that is Bloomquist's help and how much is the chassis? Chris Madden certainly didn't light the world on fire with his Bloomquist car. Eric Wells was mediocre at best in Screven too. I bet if Bloomquist and Landers were in Rockets they would have finished pretty much the same, and if you put Wells in a brand new Longhorn he probably still would of had a rough weekend.

SuperEight
02-10-2015, 09:31 AM

The results don't show it and if you didn't watch the video I could see how you could draw that conclusion, but Landers was VERY strong in his first few times in the car but misfortune cost him. As far as Dominant I'd say Davenport was the strongest and was poised to win all 3 nights but bad luck and perhaps a lil too much aggressiveness cost him the first 2 nights and Landers misfortune almost cost him on the 3rd night... There is definitely some speed in the Bloomquist cars despite the conspiracy theorists assertions as to who is running what.

SFrancisFan15
02-10-2015, 10:00 AM
I was there all 3 nights & Superman had the car to beat all 3 nights.Overall quick time easily all 3 shows with the track being different each night, won his heat all 3 nights & broke leading feature Thur. & Fri. Breaking was his only cryptonite. He just almost did what nobody does & that's sweep everything, that almost never happens. If his car holds up he wins first 3 races of the season, he's the guy to beat right now.Was impressed how Landers ran, without getting too crazy. Maybe he's becoming another seasoned driver to deal with at the end of these races, not just a guy who looks exciting right before he crashes out of the race.We need more young studs pushing the veterans, I liked it.Stayed at motel where Ross Bailes was & was very impressed with him too, another good young talent to watch.Hopefully ,they keep him in that car for a while & see how he does.

lmao@dummies
02-10-2015, 11:09 AM
The results don't show it and if you didn't watch the video I could see how you could draw that conclusion, but Landers was VERY strong in his first few times in the car but misfortune cost him. As far as Dominant I'd say Davenport was the strongest and was poised to win all 3 nights but bad luck and perhaps a lil too much aggressiveness cost him the first 2 nights and Landers misfortune almost cost him on the 3rd night... There is definitely some speed in the Bloomquist cars despite the conspiracy theorists assertions as to who is running what.I did watch the video and I agree that Landers and Bloomquist were fast and will be all year. All I am saying is Pink Floyd is already counting all the other drivers not in a Bloomquist chassis out. I don't think that is fair to say after just two point races. Also I would bet money Owens will get rolling in his Club 29 also. It is a long season!

pink floyd
02-10-2015, 11:17 AM
I did watch the video and I agree that Landers and Bloomquist were fast and will be all year. All I am saying is Pink Floyd is already counting all the other drivers not in a Bloomquist chassis out. I don't think that is fair to say after just two point races. Also I would bet money Owens will get rolling in his Club 29 also. It is a long season!

yes, it's a long season, but i look for bloomquist and landers to have combined win totals on the tour that are greater than the top two in any other chassis brand on the tour.

Bubstr
02-10-2015, 12:48 PM
Most of the racers, that I have known, say, " you can take what ever you learn during speed weeks and hide it till the next speed weeks." These tracks are nothing like the rest of the tracks you see, the rest of the year. I think, I'll wait to decide if or who will dominate.

RoundNrOUND
02-10-2015, 01:50 PM
Anyone who pays attention or anyone who does this for a living knows when it comes to Speedweeks we are just looking to survive. Coming home in one piece and looking on to the rest of the season. For the fans this is a vacation, but in my opinion its a burden or necessary evil that we gather almost no data from that we can use throughout the season.

Highside Hustler25
02-10-2015, 05:35 PM
Anyone who pays attention or anyone who does this for a living knows when it comes to Speedweeks we are just looking to survive. Coming home in one piece and looking on to the rest of the season. For the fans this is a vacation, but in my opinion its a burden or necessary evil that we gather almost no data from that we can use throughout the season.

Good assessment. The touring guys have no choice because of the points and attendance perks.

Highside Hustler25
02-10-2015, 05:43 PM
Most of the racers, that I have known, say, " you can take what ever you learn during speed weeks and hide it till the next speed weeks." These tracks are nothing like the rest of the tracks you see, the rest of the year. I think, I'll wait to decide if or who will dominate.

Erb and Francis both won at Florida last year and how many wins did they combine for in 2014?
I'm with you Bubstr, the guys that are running good come summer when it gets hot, dry, and these tracks get Lucasized, is when the cream will rise to the top.

pink floyd
02-10-2015, 05:56 PM
Erb and Francis both won at Florida last year and how many wins did they combine for in 2014?
I'm with you Bubstr, the guys that are running good come summer when it gets hot, dry, and these tracks get Lucasized, is when the cream will rise to the top.

bloomerized and landerized

lmao@dummies
02-12-2015, 08:54 PM
bloomerized and landerized???????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????Long Season though!!

zyoung25
02-12-2015, 09:05 PM
Well, I think the Bloomquist cars will do just fine this season along with every other chassis that has a good driver at the wheel. Landers was impressive, but how much of that is Bloomquist's help and how much is the chassis? Chris Madden certainly didn't light the world on fire with his Bloomquist car. Eric Wells was mediocre at best in Screven too. I bet if Bloomquist and Landers were in Rockets they would have finished pretty much the same, and if you put Wells in a brand new Longhorn he probably still would of had a rough weekend.

Wells is in the old Bloomquist cars, not the new Sweet/Bloomquist.