PDA

View Full Version : world domination.......

dirtman008
02-13-2015, 07:38 AM
Has ended in the bmain.

Barbecueboy
02-13-2015, 07:54 AM
Now if we could only get some of the bloomers with all the different screen names on 4 m to quit testing the mods patience, it truly would be dominating.

pink floyd
02-13-2015, 08:30 AM
it begins tonight

davis2902
02-13-2015, 08:57 AM
Bloomer has been testing. Points start tonight lets see how he runs.

chupp n bloomer fan
02-13-2015, 09:03 AM
Has ended in the bmain.Every year you can bet all you Bloomer haters will cherish in his sh!tty runs at East Bay. News flash, he's won maybe three times at East Bay in thirty years. Doesn't run great there, never has. Not his style of track. Who runs great here, Erb, what's he do after here? And then they go to Volusia and Bloomer is back on it. Maybe he'll run good at The Bay beings it's points starting tonight, but wouldn't suprise me if he don't.

dirtMAN007
02-13-2015, 11:53 AM
has ended in the bmain.

how bout moler domination by simpleton ? What do you think 008 ?

WisWildManFan
02-13-2015, 12:04 PM
Black sunshine in the forecast

plunks7
02-13-2015, 12:04 PM
Will never happen again with the rules infractions!!!!!!

chupp n bloomer fan
02-14-2015, 12:25 AM
Inferiority complex I see poor thingLite Inn, how long till they ban you? Since you have nothing ever to say except to let us know Bloomers last bowel movement.

huskerdirt
02-14-2015, 12:44 AM
You all saw it tonight..... When the points were on the line Bloomquist did what he had to do to be in position to get the win. Won heat and sat on the pole. Not sure what happened in that first corner of the feature. Wouldn't be surprised if he waxes the field tomorrow night.

And if you don't believe Bloomquist screws around all week until it's go time just look at this week.

dirtman008
02-14-2015, 08:27 AM
He parked it in the fence last night. Word goin around tampa is he is missing a few pieces of the car after the pit-stop. Anyone have insight

falsfanb12
02-14-2015, 11:10 AM
I am not a big Bloomer fan but the man has talent! Racing is a business and every business man looks for an edge to make more money! Is it fair to SML racing that some people have unlimited funds and can fund the latest cutting edge tech? No its not but if he comes up with 1 thing that makes him fast as hell then good for him! But with any new tech it should be brought before a board to be certified for use by all drivers. The big 3 UMP, WoO and Lucas need to get over themselves and work as one united unit when it comes to new tech. JMO ty for listening

Cardirt0
02-14-2015, 12:54 PM
Every year you can bet all you Bloomer haters will cherish in his sh!tty runs at East Bay. News flash, he's won maybe three times at East Bay in thirty years. Doesn't run great there, never has. Not his style of track. Who runs great here, Erb, what's he do after here? And then they go to Volusia and Bloomer is back on it. Maybe he'll run good at The Bay beings it's points starting tonight, but wouldn't suprise me if he don't.

Will Erb is not doing so well this year after the first win.. Maybe that means Erb is going to have a good year I hope so....

chupp n bloomer fan
02-14-2015, 01:14 PM
Will Erb is not doing so well this year after the first win.. Maybe that means Erb is going to have a good year I hope so....I wish he would. Heather and him work their butt off. At times they either break, or just don't run well.

wheelpackin
02-19-2015, 05:30 AM
Congrats Mr. Bloomquist on the win last night at Volusia. Testing and Domination continues.

chupp n bloomer fan
02-19-2015, 11:05 AM
Every year you can bet all you Bloomer haters will cherish in his sh!tty runs at East Bay. News flash, he's won maybe three times at East Bay in thirty years. Doesn't run great there, never has. Not his style of track. Who runs great here, Erb, what's he do after here? And then they go to Volusia and Bloomer is back on it. Maybe he'll run good at The Bay beings it's points starting tonight, but wouldn't suprise me if he don't.Guess I was on target, eh?

NY DIRT
02-19-2015, 11:53 AM
Guess I was on target, eh?

Well, in Scott,s own words, Volusia is his third favorite track in the country so he better win there. But he has dug himself a real big hole in the Lucas Oil championship point standings and I don,t believe he will win it.

But when it comes down to the crown jewell events, nobody prepares better and I look for Scott to be the man to beat at most of them.

And that,s my story and I,m sticken to it...

SFrancisFan15
02-19-2015, 11:55 AM
Well, in Scott,s own words, Volusia is his third favorite track in the country so he better win there. But he has dug himself a real big hole in the Lucas Oil championship point standings and I don,t believe he will win it.

But when it comes down to the crown jewell events, nobody prepares better and I look for Scott to be the man to beat at most of them.

And that,s my story and I,m sticken to it...

Easy Colin Raye, Bloomer still has a good chance to win the points as much as I hate to say it.

huskerdirt
02-19-2015, 01:17 PM
He's only a 130 points out. You could that up on one guy in one race basically. ONeal made that margin up in the last 2 months of the season.

Last year he was 265 points behind when they left Eastbay.

NY DIRT
02-19-2015, 01:27 PM
He's only a 130 points out. You could that up on one guy in one race basically. ONeal made that margin up in the last 2 months of the season.

You are right. He could make up the 130 points on one guy in just one race However, he has to make up 130 points on ten guys. He came out of Florida last year in the same shape points wise after missing one race and he could not make up the needed points of the top guys and I doubt that he will make it this season either

NY DIRT
02-19-2015, 01:39 PM

Last year he was 265 points behind when they left Eastbay.

I did not realize he was that far back after Eastbay last year. He has a much better chance this season of making up 130. How many points did he finish behind ONeal last year???

Kwd1253
02-19-2015, 01:40 PM
He's only a 130 points out. You could that up on one guy in one race basically. ONeal made that margin up in the last 2 months of the season.Last year he was 265 points behind when they left Eastbay.This true but only real reason oneal made that points up was because jimmy wreck at Knoxville.

huskerdirt
02-19-2015, 01:41 PM
You are right. He could make up the 130 points on one guy in just one race However, he has to make up 130 points on ten guys. He came out of Florida last year in the same shape points wise after missing one race and he could not make up the needed points of the top guys and I doubt that he will make it this season either

Atleast 2 of the guys ahead of him aren't running the tour. So scratch those guys off the list. He's only 30 behind ONeal and 80 behind Owens. Those margins are nothing in February.

In 2014 after Eastbay, Earl Pearson Jr was the point leader, 265 points ahead of Scott Bloomquist who was in 11th. Can you guess how many points Bloomquist finished ahead EPJ in the final standings?

huskerdirt
02-19-2015, 01:43 PM
This true but only real reason oneal made that points up was because jimmy wreck at Knoxville.

The Owens wreck was on a none points night. It happened on Thursday.

Btw..... Him and Owens both had to use provisionals in the Saturday night finale.

huskerdirt
02-19-2015, 01:44 PM
I did not realize he was that far back after Eastbay last year. He has a much better chance this season of making up 130. How many points did he finish behind ONeal last year???

170 was the margin.... I believe around knoxville it was down to 130.

NY DIRT
02-19-2015, 02:05 PM
170 was the margin.... I believe around knoxville it was down to 130.

So if he ended up 170 points behind and he was 265 back after Eastbay, he only made up 95 points.

Also Pearson has been a non factor for several seasons now but this year he is back with his old team driving a car similar to Owens. I,m not saying Pearson is the man to beat for the championship, but he will run much better this season.

I believe that Bloomer is the GOAT and like I stated before, He should be the man to beat at most of the crown jewell events. But there are many tracks on the Lucas schedule that he is not the man at and at age 51, it will be tough to come back and win the championship

Kwd1253
02-19-2015, 02:17 PM
The Owens wreck was on a none points night. It happened on Thursday.Btw..... Him and Owens both had to use provisionals in the Saturday night finale.Oh ok, I'll never understand lucas point system bs lol. Thanks for heads up on that tho

huskerdirt
02-19-2015, 02:41 PM
So if he ended up 170 points behind and he was 265 back after Eastbay, he only made up 95 points.

Also Pearson has been a non factor for several seasons now but this year he is back with his old team driving a car similar to Owens. I,m not saying Pearson is the man to beat for the championship, but he will run much better this season.

I believe that Bloomer is the GOAT and like I stated before, He should be the man to beat at most of the crown jewell events. But there are many tracks on the Lucas schedule that he is not the man at and at age 51, it will be tough to come back and win the championship

EPJ is sitting exactly where he is this year as he was last. It's completely pre mature to say he's back to his old form. Bloomquist made up 1200 points on him through out the season last year. Bloomer made up 700 points on Francis. 1100 on Carrier Jr, 1300 on Blankenship. See where I'm going with this??? He was the only driver to cut into Owens and ONeals margins over the course of the season. Even if it was small margins. The margin between 90 and 130 points seperation is between 1st and 4th. That's it. Do that 3 times in a row and your 130 point lead is gone. So it's completely absurd to dismiss the zero as a championship contender in February. My gawd there's 40 races left.

Bloomquist is the man to beat at most crown jewels. How many big races did he win last year? How many should he have won??

NY DIRT
02-19-2015, 03:38 PM
EPJ is sitting exactly where he is this year as he was last. It's completely pre mature to say he's back to his old form. Bloomquist made up 1200 points on him through out the season last year. Bloomer made up 700 points on Francis. 1100 on Carrier Jr, 1300 on Blankenship. See where I'm going with this??? He was the only driver to cut into Owens and ONeals margins over the course of the season. Even if it was small margins. The margin between 90 and 130 points seperation is between 1st and 4th. That's it. Do that 3 times in a row and your 130 point lead is gone. So it's completely absurd to dismiss the zero as a championship contender in February. My gawd there's 40 races left.

Bloomquist is the man to beat at most crown jewels. How many big races did he win last year? How many should he have won??

So we both agree on the fact that Bloomer will be the man to beat at most of the crown jewell events.

One thing we don,t agree upon is Earl Pearson You say he made up 1200 points on Pearson last year. If neither driver gets injured I would be willing to bet any amount of MONEY that Bloomer does not make up 1200 points on Pearson this season.

SFrancisFan15
02-19-2015, 03:44 PM
Bloomer won't need to make up 1200 points this year.

NY DIRT
02-19-2015, 03:59 PM
Bloomer won't need to make up 1200 points this year.

We are not talking championship. We are talking about Bloomer making up 1200 points on Pearson
this season. You want to get in on this bet.

huskerdirt
02-19-2015, 04:00 PM
So we both agree on the fact that Bloomer will be the man to beat at most of the crown jewell events.

One thing we don,t agree upon is Earl Pearson You say he made up 1200 points on Pearson last year. If neither driver gets injured I would be willing to bet any amount of MONEY that Bloomer does not make up 1200 points on Pearson this season.

Its too early to tell. But it doesn't really matter how many points he out gains anybody by as long as he finishes ahead of him in the standings. Bloomer didn't need 1200 points to catch Pearson, that's just how many more points he scored over EPJ after eastbay.

My point was, its very early. While getting through Eastbay is important its not any indication on how the season is gonna go.

Clayton_Wetter
02-19-2015, 04:03 PM
Has ended in the bmain.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e111/geezer69/EatCrow1.jpg