PDA

View Full Version : Apologies to all of the good people!!

Nasty55
02-13-2015, 12:13 PM
I wanted to take a moment and apologize to all of the good people here on 4M for my recent tirades involving the issues with myself and the recently banned Keith ..... I let him get under my skin and my temper got the best of me and the forums here was not the place for me to relatiate against him.. I enjoy this place and the friendships that I have made here and would like to be involved in making 4M the place that people enjoy coming to once again! I thank those who have reached out to me over the time and got me to calm down with my cussing as well and to those friends who have been there in general offering support. Thanks again.. Nasty55

pink floyd
02-13-2015, 12:15 PM
things are going to get better on here. yes, it got old reading some of the stupid crap from several posters, and most of which was not related to racing.

Nasty55
02-13-2015, 04:24 PM
things are going to get better on here. yes, it got old reading some of the stupid crap from several posters, and most of which was not related to racing.

Ty pink for the private messages.. Its good getting the positive words from you my friend.

Highside Hustler25
02-13-2015, 05:27 PM
I would also like to apologize for Nasty's behavior.:D

Just playin with ya Nasty. Yer good folk:)

Barbecueboy
02-13-2015, 05:49 PM
I wanted to take a moment and apologize to all of the good people here on 4M for my recent tirades involving the issues with myself and the recently banned Keith ..... I let him get under my skin and my temper got the best of me and the forums here was not the place for me to relatiate against him.. I enjoy this place and the friendships that I have made here and would like to be involved in making 4M the place that people enjoy coming to once again! I thank those who have reached out to me over the time and got me to calm down with my cussing as well and to those friends who have been there in general offering support. Thanks again.. Nasty55

Yeah, I heard you little scrawny fellers was easy to get all riled up like that.........:)

No apologies necessary my man, in the end a great result came from your tet en tet with Keith..........your still here and he has been flushed.

SuperEight
02-13-2015, 05:52 PM

Takes a big man to say he's sorry, good job. We all loose it on here from time to time, but racers are passionate people, so I guess its just in our nature. Arguing with a computer screen makes it easier sometimes to go to far, something I'm sure most of us would never do face to face. Keep your chin up and best of luck in 2015.

Stan Donnit
02-13-2015, 06:24 PM
I, for one, am not apologizing for nothing...:rolleyes:

B_K
02-13-2015, 06:42 PM
That dude had issues, you're good man.

Barbecueboy
02-13-2015, 06:51 PM
I, for one, am not apologizing for nothing...:rolleyes:

Not even for all of those gaudy 70s polyester golf slacks that you wear to every race???

Old school is in, but dam!!!!!

plunks7
02-13-2015, 06:54 PM
Your good peeps Nasty. Thanks for being a MAN and stepping up to the plate.

Did you go to the Vet and get a distempered shot or what?:) All kidding aside.

Barbecueboy
02-13-2015, 08:09 PM
give him a break he works at a grocery store thats the in thing with that crowd

Stan is aaaaaiiiight.......

Sambo
02-14-2015, 03:58 PM
Stans the man !?!

This message has been approved for i am a senior member of 4m..Only a MOD shall bust more rank than a senior member as myself ( I think anyways?!?)

drtrkr244
02-14-2015, 04:20 PM
No problem Nasty! Some on here need to be told about themselves sometimes!

Nasty55
02-14-2015, 10:18 PM
I would also like to apologize for Nasty's behavior.:D

Just playin with ya Nasty. Yer good folk:)

Yeah, I heard you little scrawny fellers was easy to get all riled up like that.........:)

No apologies necessary my man, in the end a great result came from your tet en tet with Keith..........your still here and he has been flushed.

That dude had issues, you're good man.

Your good peeps Nasty. Thanks for being a MAN and stepping up to the plate.

Did you go to the Vet and get a distempered shot or what?:) All kidding aside.

No problem Nasty! Some on here need to be told about themselves sometimes!

I appreciate it guys... And yes bbqboy us little guys always have the disadvantage of having to get riled up lol...

Clayton_Wetter
02-15-2015, 02:38 PM
When do I get my fum button back, and all my pretty dots??? :)

Here ya go HH!!!

http://rsvp.missouri.edu/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Whats-With.jpg

plunks7
02-15-2015, 03:00 PM
LMAO.. !!!! Also:) Can count on you CW for a good laugh.

Stan Donnit
02-15-2015, 05:00 PM
When do I get my fum button back??? :)

When you go back to Maple Park Elementary, in the boys lavatory...You know, the button that the big kids push while your heads in the toilet...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Cardirt0
02-16-2015, 11:30 AM
Nasty some one spits in your beer you get mad.. We all know cause they have been spiting in our beers for a wile now... ITS ALL COOL you OK with me...........