PDA

View Full Version : "Bloomquist"

uncle geek
02-14-2015, 09:57 PM
I'm guessing He's still Testing.... LOL.

uncle geek
02-14-2015, 10:40 PM
You might wanna enjoy it cause its gonna be a long year for all you Douchequist fans....

plunks7
02-14-2015, 11:06 PM
You might wanna enjoy it cause its gonna be a long year for all you Douchequist fans....

This coming from a guy who lives in Penns. Where the biggest P$ssy in sports lives. S.C

chupp n bloomer fan
02-15-2015, 12:34 AM
How cute, the two ex Bloomquist groupies together. Gloating over him not running well at East Bay. When history and statistics would prove you right every time. I would never pick him to win at East Bay. Even if he started on the pole, like he just did twice and blew it once and had a disagreement the other time. He has never run well at East Bay, ever. Funny, ya can't talk no sh!t once the Crown Jewels start and the season is in full swing. So enjoy your gloating now, because soon enough it'll be all over.

BigNilla
02-15-2015, 12:57 AM
I'm not a fan of him but I am a fan of his skill. He's obviously s genius. I also don't think he was cheating with the shocks because from what I gather he was working in a gray area. (if it was blatant cheating please correct me) I am glad they banned the stuff for reasons not pertaining to him but he will be just fine and won't be giving up anytime soon.

BigNilla
02-15-2015, 12:58 AM
By the way all that from a Lanigan fan lol

Highside Hustler25
02-15-2015, 07:14 AM
Scotty is probably already at Volusia as we speak and is licking his choppers:D

chupp n bloomer fan
02-15-2015, 08:06 AM
if it s not in the rule book its illegalYou're so full of crap. If it's not in the rule book it is not illegal. It is up to the tech guys, the particular series you race, and the other drivers, if it's gets that far, to decide. If they raced by what was in the rule book, most advancements wouldn't happen.

hpmaster
02-15-2015, 09:31 AM
if it s not in the rule book its illegal

Looking at rule books with your view, "if it's not in the rule book it's illegal", we are only a year or two from NASCAR like template cars.You paint yourself into a corner so quickly and always use a very broad brush.

Rollover
02-15-2015, 09:32 AM
i wouldnt count him out just yet

hpmaster
02-15-2015, 09:38 AM
i wouldnt count him out just yet

3 plus decades of winning and being called over the hill many times, I think there is still some in the tank

Rollover
02-15-2015, 09:40 AM
3 plus decades of winning and being called over the hill many times, I think there is still some in the tank

exactly. race season is just 2 weeks in. as i recall he didnt set the world on fire at this time last year either and we all seen the season he had

wheelpackin
02-15-2015, 12:42 PM
If it's not in the rulebook then its a gray area. It's not illegal. It obviously wasn't thought of by the series / tech guys. Just like the ol' window net. Don't know til you try.

plunks7
02-15-2015, 02:14 PM
No (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)pit or driver adjustable shocks, hydraulic or pneumatic weight jacks, trackers, MSD boxes
or similar adjustable components of any kind are permitted inside the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)pit of the car. Taping over
of any adjuster is not permitted.
The offending component must be removed from the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)pit. GPS and/or any other type of electronic tracking and/or locating device wil
l no
t be permitted for
any reason. NO computer controlled devices of any kind permitted Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series officials reserve the right to change and/or alter rules and
procedures at any time. ALL
OFFICIAL DECISIONS ARE FINAL!

So with this being said. Every driver is accountable by breaking the rules. Whether it's 1 or all of these offence's they all have done it.

Kwd1253
02-15-2015, 07:19 PM
why didn't he to go to bubbasHe decided to go back home, do some home work on the gray aera in the rule book. so he can spank that a$$ at Volusia lol.

chupp n bloomer fan
02-15-2015, 07:47 PM
.)
Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series officials reserve the right to change and/or alter rules and
procedures at any time. ALL
OFFICIAL DECISIONS ARE FINAL!Annnnddddd, you just proved my point. Thanks Litedirtlatemodelman.

chupp n bloomer fan
02-15-2015, 07:50 PM
yep the man has no dignityWhat do you know about dignity, and honor etc? You also don't know anymore about Bloomer than I, so wtf does it matter. Other than you wanna know his every waking move.

chupp n bloomer fan
02-15-2015, 07:54 PM
Well guess what its 2015 and its ion the rule book so try it now bloomer http://www.stlracingphotos.com/Volusia-Speedway-Park/DIRTcar-Nationals-21215/UMP-DIRTcar-Modifieds/47476031_brDXXv#!i=3875649712&k=wvMqWKz THIS HOW A PRO IS PARKED IN THE PIT SLol. They call them modifieds Litey, not late models.

Necrosis
02-15-2015, 08:29 PM
i don't cheat I wish 50 percent of the lucas races were at East bayWish in one hand, and sh!t in the other, and see which one gets full first.Edit: You won't have an empty hand, my apologies. It'll be full of Bloomer's lugnuts. (you being one of his crew guys and all)

Mindwalker
11-28-2017, 05:01 PM
Lol. They call them modifieds Litey, not late models.

Too funny lol!!

Cardirt0
11-28-2017, 05:07 PM
Lol. They call them modifieds Litey, not late models.

When you have hit your head that meany times you have to give them a brake LOL