PDA

View Full Version : FASTRAK offers "olive branch" to Teams and tracks in NE Region

FASTRAKPR
02-17-2015, 12:18 PM
FASTRAK offers “olive branch” to NE Teams and Tracks

The FASTRAK racing series offers an “olive branch” of cooperation with tracks and teams. “I would like to see this work for the NE Region” said Stan Lester of the series, “but I can no longer be the only one making concessions trying to make this work for everyone. The teams and the tracks in that area are going to have to do their part too for this to work. There have been a lot of unhappy teams calling wanting to know how they can qualify for the WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP weekend and I hope we can make it as easy as possible on them. That’s up to the local tracks in the area. If they want a few more cars there every week this should work well. If other series don’t want to concede at all then the track might want to take a second look at what series they are involved with”.

“I am willing to look at the tire rule and I hope the other series are too for the race teams sake. All I want is for the FASTRAK teams to be competitive. If the tire rule is where they are not competitive then why would I put them at a disadvantage? These teams want to come to the WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP. After all it is the Worlds best paying crate late model show so why wouldn’t they want too? Why would a track want to keep them from coming?”

Crate 21 – crate 55 - AR crate spec 48 – 56 - FT200 – FT400 – FT600 RR option

If you want to qualify for the World Championship or for FASTRAK point money then you have to be on FASTRAK tires. It’s that simple. If they want to run for another series point money then they are on that tire, but this way the teams choose, not the tracks, series or tire companies. Isn’t that what crate late model racing was always supposed to be about?

Touring events. If a track wants a FASTRAK touring event then let’s do it. I am willing to do the following there too.

Front tires – AR48- AR56 – crate 21- crate 55- FT200- FT400
Rear Tires- FT200 – FT400 – FT600 RR Option

www.fastrakracing.com (678) 935-7304 Office
sl@fastrakracing.com (706) 371-6349 Stan Lester
joel@fastrakracing.com (304) 771-8777 Joel Prosser

jedclampit
02-20-2015, 10:56 PM
Tracks have made their decision clear by the sanctioning group they chose,if any, and if it's not yours you need to get over it already.

Why propose this, in the gossip section, and not directly to the other promoters before disclosing it to the public?
This is yet another feudal attempt to make the boys in the NE look bad in their territory.

Nice try, but this is to benefit your WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP.

Any car not on the track's sanctioning body tire's should never be on the racing surface during/in competition.
PERIOD!

As you clearly should see, I disapprove.

Will you allow any crate tire at your world wunhundred?

"Front tires – AR48- AR56 – crate 21- crate 55- FT200- FT400
Rear Tires- FT200 – FT400 – FT600 RR Option"

ANd your tires only on the rear, come on man.

FASTRAKPR
02-27-2015, 05:44 PM
You sure went to a lot of trouble LOL.

jedclampit
02-27-2015, 06:08 PM
Did I strike a nerve? The truth hurts, no sanctioned track is going to allow this.

Barbecueboy
03-02-2015, 07:43 PM
Well now, the truth must hurt a lot...............i posted to this thread and the post was summarily removed.

I'm still a million percent sure that you don't speak for all north east crate racers though.........