PDA

View Full Version : Live Updates: Ultimate Supers at North Georgia(3-7-15)

Returning to Dirt
03-07-2015, 05:29 AM
http://insidedirtracing.com/live-updates-ultimate-super-late-models-at-north-georgia3-7-15/

These updates will focus primarily on the Ultimate race although we hope to provide other information if possible.

Cook, Franklin, Roberts, Hill and McIntosh among those expected to be in competition.

B_K
03-07-2015, 11:41 PM
Three things

Donald McIntosh drove a great race. He earned that one.

Hats off to everyone who had the track 1000% better than I anticipated. With the weather we've had the last couple of weeks, I was expecting it to be rough.

Rambo deserved a better fate.

Ok four things, heck of a race to start my year. Always great to see a good one at home.

tennesseeracefan
03-08-2015, 12:06 AM
Racing was even better than expected, no intermission which was a positive, and I'll actually get 2 1/2 hours of sleep before work which I wasn't anticipating on getting. Only negatives were the car counts, in all divisions honestly, and the PA system not being the greatest. I'll for sure be back though.

badacefaist19
03-08-2015, 12:24 AM
I think early in race season, car counts for the other divisions can be unpredictable due to people not having their cars ready. Also there were a few that had problems last night in those other classes that didn't allow them to race tonight. That being said, the sportsman division had a pretty good car count, as did the crates.

As for the SLM race, it was a dandy. Six lead changes, five different leaders. Can't argue with that. Track was in great shape, obviously not as fast as last night, however I think last night's track would've made for more torn up cars. Echoing B_K in saying that it was a great start to the season at home.

hustler t4
03-08-2015, 09:01 AM
Wonder what happen to Cook, did he blow motor? Not having too good a luck this year so far.

B_K
03-08-2015, 09:46 AM
Cook had oil pump issues.

LMPunk
03-08-2015, 10:19 AM
Fantastic race. If I see more races that are better than that this season, it'll be a great year.

Wells Racing Photos
03-08-2015, 10:52 AM
Great race last night with several lead changes and plenty of racing throughout the field. This will be an early season favorite for best race of the year for me.

LMPunk
03-08-2015, 11:40 AM
Rambo deserved a better fate.

Agree. It would've been interesting to see him and McIntosh battle it out. At the time he fell out, it didn't look like anyone could touch Franklin, but the 7 was flying at the end.

B_K
03-08-2015, 08:47 PM
Agree. It would've been interesting to see him and McIntosh battle it out. At the time he fell out, it didn't look like anyone could touch Franklin, but the 7 was flying at the end.

True who knows who would have won, but Rambo was fast all night.

Heck of a race regardless.