PDA

View Full Version : ALL FASTRAK late model events to be shown "live" in 2015!

FASTRAKPR
03-15-2015, 08:36 AM
ALL FASTRAK TOUR EVENTS TO BE SHOWN LIVE IN 2015!

Tell your sponsors, tell your neighbors, tell your friends they can watch you live from the www.fastrakracing.com website.

There will also be a how to video posted soon on how to hook up your laptop to the tv so you can watch it from the comfort of your living room, or on your smart phone. Of course if you have a smart tv its as simple as connecting to the internet.

"I think this is a huge edition to our teams ability to attract more sponsors" said Jody Palmer of FASTRAK. "its not television,but we did have 4800 watching it last Sunday night and that was way over any expectation we could ever have dreamed of".

Not only will the events be broadcast but also the interviews. "Driver interviews of course" stated Wesley Outland of FASTRAK, "Stan Lester wants to make it more personal and also include crew chiefs, car owners, crew members, sponsors and race fans from all the touring events. Its one more thing we do in this series not many have. I look forward to announcing the events and getting Stan to join in whenever possible. Stan has the racers perspective and sees the race in a totally different way which really makes it more interesting for all involved".

"I'm excited" said David Craig of SPORTSMEDIANET.COM. FASTRAK is a prized property in which we are proud to be associated with. I don't think people realize how competitive it is in FASTRAK. I have heard drivers say time and again how tough it is to win here. That if you can win here, you can win anywhere. I truly believe it is the 'elite of crate late model racing'."

Watch the schedules as FASTRAK and SPORTSMEDIANET.COM begin their venture together in having the only crate late model series to have all its events broadcast. SPORTSMEDIANET.COM will also be broadcasting some of the FASTRAK weekly sanctioned tracks to promote them during the year. Come see it all during the 2015 season as Hoosier Tire, Chevrolet Performance, Rocket Chassis, TNT Racing Chassis, Beyea Headers, Arizona Sport Shirts, Interactive College and a growing list of sponsors present the 2015 season of the FASTRAK Late Model Series live all year long.

If you are interested in becoming a part of the nations most exciting concept in dirt racing, contact the FASTRAK office at (678) 935-7304 ext 0# for the front desk.

www.fastrakracing.com

b1eagle
03-15-2015, 03:53 PM
sounds good to me