PDA

View Full Version : Charleston 4-4

dfurry29
03-30-2015, 12:42 PM
With them doing test and tune and starting points racing the same day how do you guys think car count will be? Only track running close by so should be good. Just never seen that situation before. Thoughts?

1Mower
03-30-2015, 06:08 PM
With them doing test and tune and starting points racing the same day how do you guys think car count will be? Only track running close by so should be good. Just never seen that situation before. Thoughts?

Great idea.... Never know about car counts at charleston. I hope it's a good night

1Blacksheep
04-06-2015, 04:25 PM
Worked out well for them. Full field of some Badfast A-mods put on a great race . Was hoping to see more B-mods there but oh well. Hopefully they can fix the hole at the Apex of 1-2 , but the rest looked good .

dfurry29
04-06-2015, 05:58 PM
I couldn't believe how fast qualifying lap times were. Like you said blacksheep hoped for me b-mods but it really was great racing all night. Should be a good year. Doubt that car count holds up but good racing none the less

3dracer
04-07-2015, 10:48 AM
At least they are separating the Bmods this year. That should encourage some builds.